I can't see the games I have purchased under "My Games"

edited December 2013 in Site Support

Hi there,

Down below is the error message I get when I try to view "My Games". How can I fix this so I can view my games on this website. Also, do I need to download Walking Dead second season or can I just enter the second season through my walking dead download from season one? If I can access game through my walking dead download from seasone one, then I do not see where I can install season two. I just see my season one games and 400 days.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB7.5; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; QwestIE8)
Timestamp: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 23:58:08 UTC

Line: 0
Char: 0
Code: 0
URI: http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

You will need to download Season 2 from our website as a separate game. What web browser are you using? And where are you located?

• edited December 2013

I am using Windows Internet Explorer.

You will need to download Season 2 from our website as a separate game. What web browser are you using? And where are you located?

Can you please try to use a different web browser? If this doesn't solve your issue, I would try clearing your internet cookies and cache, and try again.

millietaco posted: »

I am using Windows Internet Explorer.

• I had already tried clearing my cookies and cache but didn't think of using a different web browser. Thanks for the suggestion. It worked, and I was able to download the game. Thanks again for your help and how quickly you responded to my inquiry.

Can you please try to use a different web browser? If this doesn't solve your issue, I would try clearing your internet cookies and cache, and try again.

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

millietaco posted: »

I had already tried clearing my cookies and cache but didn't think of using a different web browser. Thanks for the suggestion. It worked, and I was able to download the game. Thanks again for your help and how quickly you responded to my inquiry.

This discussion has been closed.