Question?

edited July 2008 in Sam & Max
If Sam and Max season 3 is successful is their any chance we might see a episodic game of Sam and Max surfing the highway complete collection.

Comments

• edited July 2008
    If Sam and Max season 3 is successful is their any chance we might see a episodic game of Sam and Max surfing the highway complete collection.
    No. The game was never intended to be episodic and wouldn't really work that way. Quite frankly, you'd be better off just buying the game off of Ebay or something.
    EDIT: Oh, wait, I thought you were talking about HtR for some reason (probably the nonexistant punctuation). Anyway, still no. They work better as comics and the stories really couldn't be adapted all that well to the adventure game format. I mean, you could do it, but a lot of them are a little too fast-paced for it.
  • edited July 2008
    I want an episodic series of the Effigy Mound and Age Of S&M. That would be awesomerzzz
  • edited July 2008
    Besides, if you've read the comic, you'd already know the plot
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    The coolest thing about Sam & Max is that they can do something new every single time with zero consequence. I find it weird that people who presumably love Sam & Max are so obsessed with taking characters who do new things so well, and asking over and over for them to do the exact same thing again and again.
  • edited July 2008
    Indeed, what's the point?
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    The chance to solve that gator golf puzzle in glorious 3D, clearly.
  • edited July 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    The coolest thing about Sam & Max is that they can do something new every single time with zero consequence. I find it weird that people who presumably love Sam & Max are so obsessed with taking characters who do new things so well, and asking over and over for them to do the exact same thing again and again.

So why then make a bone game using the comics?
  • edited July 2008
    Why come?
  • edited July 2008
    Why for to has no comic Max n' Sam to be playinged in a games? :D

(The above was meant in jest, of course. Don't take offense, Tom)
  • edited July 2008
    Their is a lot of neat stuff in Sam and Max surfing the highway that would be fun to do.
  • edited July 2008
    So why then make a bone game using the comics?
    Because Bone is an entirely different beast from Sam & Max. Bone is a humor-drama (with more drama towards the end) comic with an overarching plot. Sam & Max is a humor comic about a dog and lagomorph who fight crime.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah but wouldn't SAM AND MAX have more playability because of the violent style of the comic not to mention desto.
  • edited July 2008
    No sense alert!
  • edited July 2008
    That is an annoying habit of humanity.
    The habit to try and improve something that works perfectly well
    and risking a royal fail.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.