The Walking Dead - Season 2 -> Finished ep. 1, but can't start ep. 2

edited December 2013 in Game Support

Hello,
I downloaded TWD S2 today via Steam. Then I played episode 1 to the end and just wanted to start with episode 2. But in the menu it is written "Coming Soon". If I click on it, a message appears: "Try again later - Unable to download at this time. Please try again later. - Accept". I even tried to played repeat the ending part of episode 1, but it didn't change anything.
I would appreciate, if someone could help me! Thank you

TWD PC Support tool results: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rwk48i

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

TWD S2 Episode 2 is not released yet. Here are some details from the TWD FAQ.

Why is this game episodic? What does that mean?
    Telltale has a history of releasing episodic games – our development philosophy is built around it and it’s something that makes us different from most other developers. Like many story-based TV shows, the game will tell a complete story arc over the course of a season. We will periodically release one episode at a time until all 5 episodes are available and the season is complete.

How many episodes are there in a season, and when are they made available?
    There are five episodes in each season. Episodes are usually available to download between 4 and 6 weeks apart.

• They release an episode one at a time. Like DjNDB said, between 4 to 6 weeks apart.

• Wow, I didn't know it!
    I even bought the game, because I watched a "Let's Play" on Youtube and couldn't wait for the next episodes :D...Umm, well, I have to hold on.

Thank you for your answers!

This discussion has been closed.