Midtown Cowboys: The Motion Picture

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
edited May 2009 in Sam & Max
While digging around on my computer, I found a rare still from the original master print of Midtown Cowboys: The Motion Picture. Thought you guys might want to take a look at this rare trip down one of Hollywood's long forgotten back-alleys.

midtown.jpg

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Now that is just plain sexy.
  • edited July 2008
    They're proooobably hiding a cooooow....
  • edited July 2008
    Can you say "new desktop wallpaper?"
  • edited July 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    Can you say "new desktop wallpaper?"

I'm pretty sure it's implied
  • edited July 2008
    I don't think Miss Liberty will appreciate having a camera pointing up her skirt
  • edited July 2008
    Please. Tourist walk up her leg and into her head every day by the thousands. One up-skirt shot isn't going to kill her.
  • edited July 2008
    Aye. Tourists always do that to me. Gets rather annoying after awhile. My head is not a landmark!!
  • edited July 2008
    Please. Tourist walk up her leg and into her head every day by the thousands. One up-skirt shot isn't going to kill her.

Er uh....not when I went there. They had it closed and you could only go inside if you made a reservation.
  • edited July 2008
    Let me guess, you went after 9-11, right?
  • edited July 2008
    Let me guess, you went after 9-11, right?

we went in february 2007 and we couldn't go up the statue
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    That sucks. I walked up inside the head when I was younger and it was pretty awesome. Hopefully people eventually come to their senses enough to again grant people permission to walk up into the Statue of Liberty again.

Ghostbusters 2 would be a lot more tough to pull off in this post-9/11 world. So, at least we have that consolation.
  • edited July 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    That sucks. I walked up inside the head when I was younger and it was pretty awesome. Hopefully people eventually come to their senses enough to again grant people permission to walk up into the Statue of Liberty again.

Ghostbusters 2 would be a lot more tough to pull off in this post-9/11 world. So, at least we have that consolation.
    What consolation? That now there's nothing left to stop us from getting killed by an evil painting?
  • I Remember that scene... spraying anti-evil-goo everywhere... controlling the Statue o' liberty... Lol.

Trog Llama- Yeah, we're screwed if a Painting starts possesing Dan Akyroyd. SCREWED.

"Now you FOOLS must watch the BLUES BROTHERS...FOREVER!"

BTW, what does this have to do with Sam & Max?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    What consolation? That now there's nothing left to stop us from getting killed by an evil painting?
    I meant that maybe they wouldn't have made the movie.
    BTW, what does this have to do with Sam & Max?
    Check out the trailer. It's a feature film alluded to in Chariots of the Dogs.
  • edited July 2008

That painting still haunts my dreams.
  • Jake wrote: »
    I meant that maybe they wouldn't have made the movie.

Check out the trailer. It's a feature film alluded to in Chariots of the Dogs.
    whoa... that was cool! =D
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    That painting still haunts my dreams.

I think this one scares me a bit more:
    horriblepainting.PNG
  • edited July 2008
    David E wrote: »
    I think this one scares me a bit more:
    horriblepainting.PNG
    Come on in here!
  • edited July 2008
    I actually happen to know someone who works at a printing press, they got the order in for the Midtown Cowboys movie posters before the 'accident' that shut down production for good. He was good enough to smuggle out one of the few posters that wasn't destroyed so that I could scan it, it's a shame all those people had to die for what could have been a blockbuster.
    midtowncowboyscopysl9.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    LOL. Love the casting work.

But you forgot to add someone playing Mr Featherly! He's the star of the movie!
  • edited July 2008
    Molokov wrote: »
    LOL. Love the casting work.

But you forgot to add someone playing Mr Featherly! He's the star of the movie!

Obviously thats James Lipton. It doesn't even need advertising.
  • edited July 2008
    Why in the world would Sybil, Bosco, Jimmy, and Flint be in a Midtown Cowboys movie? They aren't characters in the Midtown Cowboys continuity!

I call shenanigans!

:O
  • edited July 2008
    After the lackluster viewing figures of the 12th season they tried to spice it up a bit with crossovers, guest stars and all sorts of other 'jump the shark' moments. Really a sad day for television.
    Honestly, it's like you haven't even watched past the episode where the cow gets married but then gets amnesia.
  • edited August 2008
    Samuel L. Jackson as Bosco. lol.
  • edited August 2008
    Sam should be played by the original McGruff.
  • edited August 2008
    Sam should be played by the original McGruff.
    Sam would hate that.
  • edited August 2008
    Sam would hate that.

EXACTLY! Ever heard of irony?
  • edited August 2008
    EXACTLY! Ever heard of irony?
    EXACTLY! Ever heard of taking an uncertain but likely reference and making it less uncertain through unwelcome meddling?
  • edited August 2008
    EXACTLY! Ever heard of taking an uncertain but likely reference and making it less uncertain through unwelcome meddling?
    No, not at all. Why do you ask?
  • edited April 2009
    is taht a real wedsides(aka homestar-speak for website:))
  • edited April 2009
    Someone ban this person. He is reviving multiple threads.
  • edited May 2009
    i don't read the last dates posted
Sign in to comment in this discussion.