Sam and Max comes out on the wii in fall.:mad:
Some were on the 3rd.:(
Can't wait!:D

See,ya

Comments

• edited July 2008
    what. the. hell.
  • edited July 2008
    I'm confused, frightened, and a bit dyspeptic.

I'm especially befuddled by the sentence "Some were on the 3rd." I feel this is the key behind the message, somehow.
  • ArtArt
    edited July 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    I'm confused, frightened, and a bit dyspeptic.

I'm especially befuddled by the sentence "Some were on the 3rd." I feel this is the key behind the message, somehow.

Hi,

What in hell?:(
    Some month,I don't know:confused:, on the third,duh.:rolleyes:

See,ya
  • edited July 2008
    Ah, "somewhere". I get it now. Still didn't really need it's own thread, though.
  • edited July 2008
    The more I read this, the less I understand it.
  • edited July 2008
    Look, If you're gonna use the bad grammar, maybe Strong Bad will make fun of it for you.

If you mean to say that you're gonna get the game when it comes out, then good for you. Other than that, I don't even KNOW when the game is coming out on the PC, but I DO know that there's a printed ad in Nintendo Power Magazine.
  • ArtArt
    edited July 2008
    Hi,

Well! Sorry.

See,ya
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    We haven't announced a release date, but the game is in Nintendo's submission process right now!
  • edited July 2008
    Just in time for my birthday. :)
    edited July 2008
    That may or may not be a real date. Proceed with caution. :p

Seriously, when there's a date to be announced, we will announce it. Until then, anything you see online is speculation. (Jeez, do I sound like a broken record these days or what?!)
  • Emily wrote: »
    That may or may not be a real date. Proceed with caution. :p

Seriously, when there's a date to be announced, we will announce it. Until then, anything you see online is speculation. (Jeez, do I sound like a broken record these days or what?!)
    Darn u emily, JUst when we were getting our hopes up- =P

fanboy -"OMG! Coming out aug. 12!!!1"

Fanboy in Physchotic Happiness- "ah-....Ah----AHHHH!!!!"

Emily- "It's not real"

Fanboy in Physchotic saddness- "AWWWW...."
  • edited July 2008
    Heh, yeah there are quite a variety of those "speculated" dates floating around. Lucky for us they all seem to be in August though. Sam & Max Season 1 (Wii) approx. 1 month to go!!!...(hopefully) :)
  • edited July 2008
    Darn u emily, JUst when we were getting our hopes up- =P

fanboy -"OMG! Coming out aug. 12!!!1"

Fanboy in Physchotic Happiness- "ah-....Ah----AHHHH!!!!"

Emily- "It's not real"

Fanboy in Physchotic saddness- "AWWWW...."

psychotic?
  • patters wrote: »
    psychotic?
    sorry. Can't spell.

Anyways, I do hope it comes out soon... I'm fine with buying a WII game, but I kinda don't wanna give my Credit card info to Telltale.

Not that I don't trust, but I once had a fiasco when my card # was stolen because I bought something online. C'mon! WII!!!! =D

Sam & Max Wii FTW!

Another thing... after this, when do you guys suspose season 2 will arrive? 2009, yes, but which quarter? I'm thinking Early Summer.

Oh well. I can always play Abe lincoln must Die and SCG4AP until then.
  • edited July 2008
    Let's just hope that this date doesn't get pushed back to a week or two later.
    edited July 2008
    Well, I'd rather you be a little sad today because I crushed your hopes and dreams, then very sad on August 12 when you show up at the store the minute it opens to buy Sam & Max Wii, and they turn you away. :p
  • Emily wrote: »
    Well, I'd rather you be a little sad today because I crushed your hopes and dreams, then very sad on August 12 when you show up at the store the minute it opens to buy Sam & Max Wii, and they turn you away. :p
    hmm... I think she just confirmed it to be August 12th... OMG! =D

*Emily says its a joke*

D=
  • edited July 2008
    sorry. Can't spell.

Anyways, I do hope it comes out soon... I'm fine with buying a WII game, but I kinda don't wanna give my Credit card info to Telltale.

Not that I don't trust, but I once had a fiasco when my card # was stolen because I bought something online. C'mon! WII!!!! =D

Sam & Max Wii FTW!

Another thing... after this, when do you guys suspose season 2 will arrive? 2009, yes, but which quarter? I'm thinking Early Summer.

Oh well. I can always play Abe lincoln must Die and SCG4AP until then.

they accept paypal if you trust that
  • edited July 2008
    The way some games work, is that they ship out on Tuesday, but they arrive the next day, namely Wednesday. It might end up arriving on August 13th. I learned that truth with games like Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green, Emerald, and Kingdom Hearts II.
  • The way some games work, is that they ship out on Tuesday, but they arrive the next day, namely Wednesday. It might end up arriving on August 13th. I learned that truth with games like Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green, Emerald, and Kingdom Hearts II.
    lol, same happened to me. I expect that, thanks for reminding me ^_^
  • edited July 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    I know the feeling.
    That's an amazing story, but usually big-time companies don't roll that way.
  • T-man wrote: »
    I know the feeling.

That's an amazing story, but usually big-time companies don't roll that way.
    lol, I trust paypal, and would use that, but I'm seriously still gonna wait for the Wii version. Hopefully it'll be less laggy than my PC version. and funner. and funnier. ^_^
  • edited July 2008
    Hopefully it'll be less laggy than my PC version. and funner. and funnier. ^_^
    This is my reasoning and odds are there won't be lag at all.
  • well, DUH. lol, that's exactly why I'm getting it. XD
  • ArtArt
    edited July 2008
    Hi,

April 4th. I found out.

See,ya
    edited July 2008
    Okay, maybe I don't have a release date to give you guys yet, but I can say that the release date is not April 4. :p

It's coming out this fall... August/Septemberish.
  • Art wrote: »
    Hi,

April 4th. I found out.

See,ya
    uuhhh.... no.

Crap, Emily, that means late August! School will have started again! NOOO!!!!

Thanks for shattering my hopes and dreams. ^_^

=P
  • ArtArt
    edited July 2008
    Hi,

IT'S APRIL 4TH! OK!:mad:

See,ya
  • edited July 2008
    Do you know what April is?
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    2495726661_cff4a6f832.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    *laughs* Amazon says it's August 1 and GameFAQs says it's the 29th! Just out of curiosity, will the game be available in the Telltale Store? If not, I might pre-order it on Amazon since I'm not sure how likely it is to be in my town.
  • edited July 2008
    Wow, it's almost like all of those sites just invent dates out of the blue.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Wait you guys dont have your copies yet?
  • edited July 2008
    And incidentally, Art, I don't think Telltale will be releasing Season 1 for the Wii six months from now. :D
  • ArtArt
    edited July 2008
    HitTheRoad wrote: »
    And incidentally, Art, I don't think Telltale will be releasing Season 1 for the Wii six months from now. :D

Hi,

YES! Take July and add 6 months!:mad:
    I'll pre-order it.
    But, I'm going to get an Xbox 360 first.

See,ya
  • ArtArt
    edited July 2008
    To David E

Hi,

Why the hell would you put that!
    Out of no ware

See,ya
  • edited July 2008
    Art.

See Emily, Jake and tabacco?

They work for Telltale.

These guys know more than any of us what is going on with Sam and Max and the Strong Bad game, because they're paid to know and work with the people who do all this stuff. And they're very good at informing everybody of what's going on.

And David E's post, it was a joke. It was not out of nowhere. You see, the question was "Do you know what April is?". Now, see that picture? It's a figure of the character April from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's funny because it's not the April that tabacco originally meant.
  • ArtArt
    edited July 2008
    Art.

See Emily, Jake and tabacco?

They work for Telltale.

These guys know more than any of us what is going on with Sam and Max and the Strong Bad game, because they're paid to know and work with the people who do all this stuff. And they're very good at informing everybody of what's going on.

And David E's post, it was a joke. It was not out of nowhere. You see, the question was "Do you know what April is?". Now, see that picture? It's a figure of the character April from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's funny because it's not the April that tabacco originally meant.

Hi,

How do I get rid of this thread?

See,ya
This discussion has been closed.