Can't post comments on blogs

edited July 2008 in Site Support
Hello!

I was just wondering if there's a known issue about the site's bottom header overlapping the comment box of the blog section. This could be caused by my browser (IE7), so I'm not sure. :confused:

Any insights anyone?
Thanks!

Edit: I forgot to say that this problem prevents me from posting comments, so it's not just a visual glitch.

Comments

• David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Hi Lunatik, I just checked it out in IE7 but couldn't see the issue you're describing. Could you toss a screenshot up?
  • edited July 2008
    Hi David!

Unfortunately, my "Print Screen" button on my keyboard isn't working (I never installed the keyboard driver disc). Is there any other similar way to take a screenshot?
  • edited July 2008

Gosh, I guess I didn't searched correctly before posting. My bad, sorry. :o

Oh, and woohoo! I found my keyboard driver CD under a dusty pile of junk in my closet, so I was able to make that dang Print Screen button work. Here are the results.

As you can see, the first screenshot shows the top header, which displays properly, and the second one shows the bottom header overlapping the comment box. Today, I was lucky, the "Post Comment" button was actually there. :D
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Thanks guys. Right after I posted my previous response in this topic, another member of the web team wandered over and informed me that they were aware of the problem you described. At present, we're all pretty slammed with a variety of web projects as well as prep work for Comic-Con and other events, but please know that we know this is an issue, and know that we know that you know that this is an issue. Erm. In other words, we'll do our best to address this as soon as we can! Very sorry for the weirdness while viewing our website with the browser of your choice.
  • edited July 2008
    Very funny answer David, you're awesome! :)
    And thanks for looking into this issue, I appreciate it.
  • edited July 2008
    David, just a quick post to let you know that the comment box and the bottom header are now displayed properly. Everything seems to be in order. Thanks again! :)
This discussion has been closed.