:DSam and Max Wii Release!!!:D

edited July 2008 in Sam & Max
As any other fan of sam and max is, I have billions of questions, but because my computer cant handle more than 2000 word I'll just ask my top 2 questions.
1. Where will it be availiable, I mean, I'm in Australia and I don't know if its even coming over here, and if so, any particular shops?
2.WHEN will it be availiable, I know they say "Coming out this Fall" But I need DETAILS!!!

Anyway if you have any sam and max wii questions I'd post 'em!:D:D:D:D

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Shouldn't this be in the Sam & Max general discussioin section?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    2.WHEN will it be availiable, I know they say "Coming out this Fall" But I need DETAILS!!!

"Coming out this fall" are all the details we have at the moment. When we know the release date, we'll announce it... that's typically how it works. :p

I'm pretty sure it's going to be in shops in Australia, but if not, you can probably import it from Europe? Will an Australian Wii work with a European Wii disc? (They're all PAL, right?)
  • edited July 2008
    I'm pretty sure they work. K-mart does it all the time!
  • edited July 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's going to be in shops in Australia, but if not, you can probably import it from Europe? Will an Australian Wii work with a European Wii disc? (They're all PAL, right?)
    Aren't Wii titles region locked? Or is your release region-free?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    They are region locked, what I don't know is if Europe and Australia are the same region for Wii purposes or not. I can try to find out.
  • I have my best friend in the US send it to me when it comes out, he's done it with tons of other Wii titles for me, and we STILL haven't been caught! =D

(It's not a crime, though, right? lol) So I get it really soon after US release, and don't have to wait til a European Release. Helps if you have a man on the "inside" =P
  • edited July 2008
    I'm pretty sure it's not a crime. It's probably just real annoying 'cause of air fare costs.:p
  • I'm pretty sure it's not a crime. It's probably just real annoying 'cause of air fare costs.:p
    Yeah it is. and that Bastard of a Friend makes me pay for it. D=

Where's the fairness in that? I'm too cool to pay for anything! =P
  • edited July 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    They are region locked, what I don't know is if Europe and Australia are the same region for Wii purposes or not. I can try to find out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL_region#Release_area
    Ta-da!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.