Giving 2 Ice Station Santa codes

edited July 2008 in Sam & Max
Im giving 2 redeem codes for episode 201, because i already have. The first two who PM me gets the codes.

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Only one code left...
  • edited July 2008
    All codes gived. If you didnt get a code, sign up to the newsletter: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-355
  • edited July 2008
    I got the first code! Thanks Arthur9!
  • edited July 2008
    (gave mine away, too)
  • edited July 2008
    What codes? I'm subscribed to the newsletter and I didn't get any codes. O_o
  • edited July 2008
    I received it and I would like to thank you all the Telltale Games people! :)
    I don't know if this is the good place to do it, but I wanted to do it, so I did it. :)

Ciao from Italy!
  • edited July 2008

Free code to all the merch in the Telltale store and your choice of an employee car!
  • edited July 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »

Free code to all the merch in the Telltale store and your choice of an employee car!

Great. Somebody already redeemed it. Why did you have to post it in public like that? :mad:

:p

Anyway, I've got two codes up for grabs too, if anyone wants them. Send me a PM.
  • edited July 2008
    are you allowed to do that?
  • edited July 2008
    where do you put in the code
  • edited July 2008
    I've got an extra code! PM me if you would like it.
  • edited July 2008
    just got mine, played it, and beat the game, and I LOVED IT!!!!!
  • edited July 2008
    What codes? I'm subscribed to the newsletter and I didn't get any codes. O_o

I was already subscribed too, but if you update your settings and save it, a gift code email would be sent to you. I'm not sure if that was suppose to happen... ^^;

I gave away my code to a friend.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.