Can't start/rewind TWD S1 episode 5

edited December 2013 in Game Support

I had already finished playing The Walking Dead Season 1 (including episode 5) and I started playing Season 2,but when I imported my save file,the game said that I had completed Episode 4 and 400 Days. So I went back to Season 1 and tried to play through Episode 5 again,but once I clicked the "Play" option the screen turned black. Same thing happens if I choose the "Rewind" option. I tried rewinding episode 4,in order to see if the problem was restricted to the last chapter,but it worked.
I'm playing on a Mac.
TWD Support Tool: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ibwmv5

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please navigate to the folder below by starting Finder, and selecting "Go/Go to Folder..." from the menu or pressing CMD-SHIFT-G, and pasting the path into it.
    ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/The Walking Dead/TheWalkingDead.app/Contents/Resources/Pack/WalkingDead105/

There rename the prefs.prop to prefs.prop.bak to deactivate it.

Keep in mind that after rewinding you need to play all later episodes again if you want to make their decisions yourself. So in this case you have to play starting at the end of episode 4, unless you copied the save slot before rewinding.
    Make sure you let the credits run after each episode so the stats are stored properly.

I suggest you check the stats of all episodes before importing them to season 2.

• Thank you so much!

DjNDB posted: »

Please navigate to the folder below by starting Finder, and selecting "Go/Go to Folder..." from the menu or pressing CMD-SHIFT-G, and pasting

This discussion has been closed.