Hey, about sam and max for wii...

edited September 2008 in Sam & Max
Do you know when its coming out? I would love to know. Thx!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    no one knows
  • edited July 2008
    You don't know, man. You just don't know.
    You weren't THERE.
  • edited July 2008
    What, you don't have yours already? I mean, I thought EVERYBODY already had their copy by now.
  • edited July 2008
    Fall!
  • edited July 2008
    Tommorow! I'm SO not about to cry about Strong Bad being delayed again!
  • edited July 2008
    According to this, it should be released this week, but I guess in that case we would have already heard..
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Apparently Amazon had August 1 listed as the release date (having nothing to do with an actual release date), and a bunch of websites picked it up as official.

Sorry. :( We're still on track for fall, though. :)
  • edited July 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Apparently Amazon had August 1 listed as the release date (having nothing to do with an actual release date), and a bunch of websites picked it up as official.

Sorry. :( We're still on track for fall, though. :)

Is the August 29th date on the Nintendo of Europe website correct?
    edited July 2008
    Nope. We haven't announced a date, and probably won't until the game goes into manufacturing (which it hasn't yet).
  • edited July 2008
    Which is good. Least you guys need right now are 40 more topics complaining about release dates (I'm looking at you Strong Bad Forum) :)

Anyway when it does come out, I hope it earns enough through sales to make S&M Season 2 for the Wii profitable enough to make. I'd love to be able to play both seasons on my Wii.
  • edited July 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Nope. We haven't announced a date, and probably won't until the game goes into manufacturing (which it hasn't yet).

Thanks Emily. I wish Nintendo would just use TBA and stop jumping to conclusions...
    Which is good. Least you guys need right now are 40 more topics complaining about release dates (I'm looking at you Strong Bad Forum) :)

Anyway when it does come out, I hope it earns enough through sales to make S&M Season 2 for the Wii profitable enough to make. I'd love to be able to play both seasons on my Wii.

I've been trying to spread the word about the free PC episodes to convince people to get the Wii version when it's released. That'll only amount to a few extra sales, but every little helps. I'd love to see Season 2 come to the Wii.
  • edited September 2008
    a point & click adventure isn't usefull in a console
  • edited September 2008
    YOUR FACE isn't usefull!:p
  • edited September 2008
    Oh yes, how are we supposed to EVER point and click on a console with a POINTER?! O_O
  • edited September 2008
    With the remote.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Sarcasm failing...
  • edited September 2008
    Why, yes, On the Wii point and click games ARE rath... SARCASM ENGINE FAILURE. SHUTTING DOWN SYSTEM
  • edited September 2008
    Can we expect a shiny, new television advertisement once it hits the shelves?
  • edited September 2008
    And will there be new music for the episode select screen?
    edited September 2008
    No, and no.

You can expect a release date announcement in the near future, though. :)
  • edited September 2008
    Will there be bonus features I wanna watch commentarys on my Wii.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Nope. There is some concept art and character bios from the regular retail version, but no special features.
  • Jake wrote: »
    Nope. There is some concept art and character bios from the regular retail version, but no special features.
    Rats. Oh shwell. *waits for it to come out*
  • edited September 2008
    The UK release now appears to be October 24th according to most online retailers, that's such a long way off :(.

Ah well, least I'll have two doses of Strong Bad to see me through till then.
  • edited September 2008

...for North America, not us. Amazon UK, Play.com, Zavvi, GAME are all saying 24th October 08.
  • edited September 2008
    A quick question, is the pre-order CD only online or can you go into Gamestop physically, pre-order it from there and recieve the disc either in the mail or from the store?
    Also will the disc have everything the DVD has?
    edited September 2008
    Woo! Yes, the release date has been confirmed as October 7 in North America. The game is still in submission with Nintendo of Europe, so any dates you see online for territories outside of North America are still speculation. (But we hope to have the real deal for you very soon!)

Regarding the GameStop preorder, you can either do it on their website or in stores. The bonus disc is the CD that accompanied the PC retail release, and does not contain the exact same bonus content as Telltale's DVD. (It has a "making of" featurette that our disc did not have, plus some shared content such as trailers and soundtrack MP3s.)
  • edited September 2008
    I'm really excited about this game!I really liked playing episode 104 on my PC, but it couldn't run it very well(lots of 5-minute freezes, cutscenes lagged).By the way, will you guys release Season 2 on the Wii?If so, will it be farely close(within a year's range)from Season 1 for the release?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.