Okay, so I was at Comic-Con and...

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
I bought the Sam and Max season one and two DVD game and I am very happy with it.

I want to know if there is any way to get the games onto my online account. As far as I know buying the DVDs from the Telltale booth is just about the only way to get the DVD without unlocking the download through the online account.

If I provide a photograph of the DVD cases and discs with a paper containing my account name, could the download for both seasons be shown? Right now it looks pitiful with only Ice Station Santa shown there...

Comments

• edited July 2008
    But you have the DVDs! Why do you need to download them? Do you work as a courier or something and suddenly you might be at a japanese hotel itching for a game of Sam&Max?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Write in to support@telltalegames.com, and someone will help you out! Our support staff is nice and awesome (you probably saw/met most of them at the booth at Comic-Con).
  • edited July 2008
    Post a photo of the back cover and insert/disc and I'll be your friend!
  • edited July 2008
    backslash wrote: »
    But you have the DVDs! Why do you need to download them? Do you work as a courier or something and suddenly you might be at a japanese hotel itching for a game of Sam&Max?

Actually, I'll be going back to my crappy out-of-state college soon and would like a modular form of the game.
  • edited July 2008
    Well, I have to say the thought that Season 2 still isn't in the stores already even
    though the DVD version already exists is a little bit frustrating.
  • edited July 2008
    i hope you don't mind if i try to correct you on this:
    the dvd sold at the con is not the retail version it's the telltale collector's dvd.
    this one most probably won't be in the stores ever. it is already available in the telltale store though...and said to ship in august, what is pretty soon. selling them at the con was not that much earlier.
    the version that will, maybe, be sold in stores is a different matter. last year that retail version was different from the telltale-exclusive dvd in packaging and bonus content...and this years release probably will be as well...if they really make one...which i would assume, but not confirm...since it hasn't been officially announced.

i hope this helps...what it probably won't.;)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Well stated, Wisp. :)
  • edited July 2008
    Wisp wants your job, Emily. :p
  • edited July 2008
    that's totally not true, i don't want anyone's job...except maybe doug's...or jake's.
    no, i am just striving for abbreviation...err, abbri-shi-a...aww, forget it.
    :D
  • edited July 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Post a photo of the back cover and insert/disc and I'll be your friend!

Back
    Disc
    Inside-back
    Inside-front

- On second glance, I'm not sure if this is okay. Delete this post if you like...
  • edited July 2008
    That inside-front....is that a con-exclusive insert?
  • edited July 2008
    Nope, that's the normal insert.
  • edited July 2008
    Looks great. I love the design of the disc itself.:)
  • edited July 2008

I feel bad having spoiled my surprise, but....

Wow.

Just like all the Season 2 stuff, you really outdid yourselves this time though, Telltale.

The disc design, the cover, the case file, the actual EPISODES....

...Even the INSERTS are better, by far!
  • edited July 2008
    I kinda' miss the ripped paper effect that bordered the front, spine and back of the season one DVD case.
  • edited July 2008
    yeah ive got to order my free season 2 collectors disc. and just ask the good people at telltalegames and they will hook you up they have hooked me up telltale is the nicest and most giving and helpful game company ever.
  • edited July 2008
    Allright I ordered my Season 2 Disc, too. I'm looking forward to get it. I also ordered the Media Bundle, with the Series on DVD and the Comic Book. The Comic Con Guys already have the discs, but we don't.
    So when will they ship ?
    I'm really looking forward to get the stuff i ordered,
    and you already got my money ;)

regards and always stay happy

F4t
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    The DVDs will probably start shipping within the next week. The warehouse has received them, but they have a lot of orders to fulfill so it will take a little while to stuff all those envelopes!

Any order that has a season two poster, season two soundtrack, or season two case file on it will not ship yet, as those items are not yet in stock.
  • edited August 2008
    I was given an item from the case file when I bought the DVDs, the Demon Song CD record. What was the policy on giving those things out?
  • edited August 2008
    It was given to anyone who purchased 50 dollars or more of merchandise. It was a con special.
  • edited August 2008
    It was a con special.
    For some reason, I read that out of context of Comic Con. :p
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    The%20Sting.jpg
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    The%20Sting.jpg

Now at the reduced price of *$29.99.

*16 payments of
  • edited August 2008
    so who was the one that kissed the bosco-tech virulent disease?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.