I want my full scoop!

edited July 2008 in Wallace & Gromit
I came back on Monday for the full scoop I was promised, but no scoop was to be found. :(

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Are you sure?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
  • edited July 2008
    Ah, it feels good to hear the W&G theme song.
  • edited July 2008
    Wee!

Very nostalgic. :)

At least the trailer feels just as atmospheric and homey as the W&G I grew up with. Is there any info released as to which guys from your team are heading the W&G projects. I remember you hired a few big names some months back, so one or two of these guys are working on this one exclusively?
    edited July 2008
    Joe Pinney and Andy Hartzell are writing/designing. Justin Chin is executive producing. On the art side, Pete Tsaykel and David Bogan are art directing, with our usual staff of excellent animators and choreographers making the game look cool. On the scripting side, Andrew Langley is heading that up so far.
  • edited July 2008
    Trailer and screens/concept art are amazing. Which of the screen shots use the Telltale engine?

There's a small typo - "the quirky inventory and his faithful canine companion". But then again, where would an inventor in an adventure game be without inventory? :p
  • edited July 2008
    Linque wrote: »
    I came back on Monday for the full scoop I was promised, but no scoop was to be found. :(

If it's the actual words you're looking for, then check the blog entry.
    edited July 2008
    Nuroticat wrote: »
    Trailer and screens/concept art are amazing. Which of the screen shots use the Telltale engine?

There's a small typo - "the quirky inventory and his faithful canine companion". But then again, where would an inventor in an adventure game be without inventory? :p

The shot of Gromit alone in the kitchen is in-engine. It's still early days, though, so things should clean up even further.
  • edited July 2008
    I was glad to see that the guys were acting as normal, but are they going to change Wallace's voice? I noticed that they didn't have him speaking in the trailer. Does that mean that they're changing it or are they still searching for an actor that could mimic the original?
  • edited July 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    On the scripting side, Andrew Langley is heading that up so far.

It's funny... When I saw his Monkey Island flash demo I subscribed to the RSS feed on his blog. No updates for eternity, then suddenly he's working at Telltale :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.