Concept Art: Speculation

You can check out the concept art by going to this page and clicking the images.

Incase you don't know, the characters are (taken from the file names) PC Dibbins and Edwina. It looks like Edwina is watching her TV and is worried, angered (or both!) about something she is watching. She is also surrounded by plants and is scrumpling some paper in her hand.

Time to speculate on how we think these characters fit in!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    She must be REALLY upset, she's not even writing coherently! Look at those scribbles!

I sense FURY!

ConceptArt_guests.jpg

We have:

Stairs.

Grommit serving drinks.

A man that has lost his hat.

A policeman that is being nagged at by a flower-print dress woman. I believe he is trying to get the cross dresser(?) to his right, but the lady to his left assumes he is trying to make the moves on "her"(?)

Mustache guy broke...something. A goblet?

And...

A sand castle under attack.
  • edited July 2008
    Hmmm....There are a lot of people in that beach-scene. Could this mean we're finally going to 'crowds' in our games? Also, note that Dibbins is part of the crowd in that scene, and he's being quite mad. Is everyone brainwashed to act like jerks?
  • edited July 2008
    She must be REALLY upset, she's not even writing coherently! Look at those scribbles!

I sense FURY!

edit:snipped image

We have:

Stairs.

Grommit serving drinks.

A policeman that is being nagged at by a flower-print dress woman. I believe he is trying to get the cross dresser(?) to his right, but the lady to his left assumes he is trying to make the moves on "her"(?)

Mustache guy broke...something. A goblet?

And...

A sand castle under attack.

I'd say the thing the mustache guy is holding is one of the toy army men from the floor.
  • edited July 2008
    Ah, ARMY MEN. x_X;;

I really should have seen that those were army men. xD
  • edited July 2008

I believe that is Wallace with his hands on his head in shock.
  • edited July 2008
    Well, whether or not it's not Wallace, your explanation of what he's doing makes quite a bit more sense. xD
  • edited July 2008

The policeman is being nagged by the womans two dogs, probably because he's holding a snack (I assume there are not corndogs in the UK) in his left hand.
  • bubbledncrbubbledncr Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008

That just made my day.
  • edited July 2008
    You can obviously tell the man kicking the sand castle is an Irish because he's wearing a skirt, I mean a kilt.
  • edited July 2008
    You can obviously tell the man kicking the sand castle is an Irish because he's wearing a skirt, I mean a kilt.
    ...that's Scottish.
  • edited July 2008
    Ach!
  • edited July 2008
    Irish, Scottish, same difference.

Not to mention there's 2 dogs at the bottom of the stairs and Gromit is holding 2 drinks filled with date rape drug, oh wai-
  • edited September 2010
    jasika wrote: »
    Your Concept Art Speculation is a really a nice and I like your art,I never seen this kind of work before in my life and this concept is a totally different,good job.

Your attempt of spamming on forums and advertising shit I don't have any interest is a complete failure.

I request a ban.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.