chaos (My Games organization)

edited August 2008 in Site Support
Is there any way to reorder or partition the past purchases section?

It may also help if they were automatically separated in order of the series and by season.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Normally the episodes are grouped together by season, but if you get an episode from Season Two, and then buy Season One, and then upgrade to the full Season Two, it can be a little wacky. I don't think we have an easy way to reorder this stuff right now, but it's something we'll keep in mind as a future refinement. All of us on the web team have ridiculously crazy accounts because we've placed so many test orders, so we're not always in touch with how it looks for a regular person. :D

While we're at it - does anyone else have suggestions about how the games listing in the account page is organized? Anything people really like about it vs. really dislike about it?
  • edited August 2008
    It would be cool if you could make tabs to click for each series (and possibly each season within) and then see the individual games under them.
  • edited August 2008
    MaxFan wrote: »
    It would be cool if you could make tabs to click for each series (and possibly each season within) and then see the individual games under them.

Agreed, and the option to be able to expand/close the tabs. :)
  • edited August 2008
    What I was thinking of was putting each series in its own box and then (assuming it had a season) each season gets a tab. obviously that's a horrible non-final screenshot due to me crapping out some code in the last hour, but it should give you the general idea. you'd click on the season 2 tab and you see your season 2 games. it's actually only displaying slightly less info per page but it's grouped together a little better which is the most helpful thing. not a final thing by the way, we probably need to figure out exactly what we want to do with this and how we want to present people with their stuff.
  • edited August 2008
    mikew wrote: »
    What I was thinking of was putting each series in its own box and then (assuming it had a season) each season gets a tab. obviously that's a horrible non-final screenshot due to me crapping out some code in the last hour, but it should give you the general idea. you'd click on the season 2 tab and you see your season 2 games. it's actually only displaying slightly less info per page but it's grouped together a little better which is the most helpful thing. not a final thing by the way, we probably need to figure out exactly what we want to do with this and how we want to present people with their stuff.

Yeah, I think you've got it down to how I think it should be done... just add some expanding/closing action, and I'll be set - who doesn't like mindlessly opening and closing stuff?!
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, I think you've got it down to how I think it should be done... just add some expanding/closing action, and I'll be set - who doesn't like mindlessly opening and closing stuff?!

I don't know if it really needs expanding/closing of franchises because we don't have anything in place to save that so when you revisit the games they will all be expanded. That could change in the future, but for right now it probably won't exist unless you just like watching the collapse animation over and over.
This discussion has been closed.