Quick question (Abe Lincoln Must Die)

edited August 2008 in Game Support
Does "abe lincoln must die" end just as you enter the war room, or is my computer just screwed up?

Comments

• well...

Is this after Superball and his crew of Agents sing the War Song? Like, right when you gain entry?

If it is... than yur Compy is Screwed up.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Definitely a problem with your system. I would suggest redownloading the episode, as it is likely just corrupt data (don't delete your saves!).
  • edited July 2008
    Well...my computer kinda sucks.I'll probably just buy season 1 for the wii.
    edited July 2008
    No seriously, that doesn't sound like a problem with your computer at all. It really does sound like an issue with the game. You should definitely try redownloading and reinstalling.
  • edited July 2008
    i think Abe Lincoln must Die! is bugged or something cause i went into the Oval Office and Lincoln's legs were in the middle of the room
  • edited July 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    i think Abe Lincoln must Die! is bugged or something cause i went into the Oval Office and Lincoln's legs were in the middle of the room

While I agree that this is probably a bug... it could almost seem normal within the S&M mythos.
    edited July 2008
    That's... possibly the strangest bug I've heard in a while. I'm willing to bet if you played it again it wouldn't be there. Probably some weird combination of computer hitching or skipping lines.
  • edited July 2008
    The large cut scenes use more resources than regular game play, so it actually could be a computer problem. An E-mail to Telltale Support with info about your computer and graphics card might help.

Or just buy Season 1 for the Wii. :)
  • WarpSpeed wrote: »
    The large cut scenes use more resources than regular game play, so it actually could be a computer problem. An E-mail to Telltale Support with info about your computer and graphics card might help.

Or just buy Season 1 for the Wii. :)
    ... I think I'll just buy Season 1 for wii... =P
  • edited August 2008
    i just found the bug, i was using
    debug mode
    and somehow after fiddling with it i went into the oval office and there was lincoln's legs
  • edited August 2008
    If you use the debug menu to jump around and things aren't as expected, that's not a bug :)
This discussion has been closed.