Sam And Max for the iPhone

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
I am very excited. I'm getting an iPhone for my birthday

(29th September...the Mariachi's better not forget,)

and I'm beginning the long migrate. Wouldn't it be nice to take something Sam and Maxy with me?

What I'm kinda saying is that an anysized chunk of Sam and Max for the iPhone would be well and truly appreciated.

And, even though I know they wield no power whatsoever, here is a petition to see how many people agree with me.
Tell your friends! Tell your parents!

Comments and Ideas Below

Aulis

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Aulis wrote: »
    And, even though I know they wield no power whatsoever,

I thought I heard that iPhones were as powerful as the Dreamcast or something like that. Can anyone back me up on this?

I don't know how well the game would translate to such a small screen, but it is a fun idea. However, I am not sure an internet petition will help your cause...
  • edited July 2008
    Derwin wrote: »
    However, I am not sure an internet petition will help your cause...

Oh, I know that. I just like to see the support.
  • edited July 2008
    I read that as "Even though I know petitions have no power over the situation".
  • edited July 2008
    I read that as "Even though I know petitions have no power over the situation".

Oops, apparently I need to stop skimming posts. This is the third time this week I have been called out on such... oh well. *Twiddles thumbs and cries*
  • edited July 2008
    well you could always get the iphone scummvm port and play HTR :)
  • edited July 2008
    taumel wrote: »

Oh, I know about this...
    Quuux wrote: »
    well you could always get the iphone scummvm port and play HTR :)

And this...

And I fully Intend to play monkey island on it... I just think something new would be great publicity, as well as great fun.
  • edited August 2008
    Dude, they tried that with the iMax but they ended up conquering humanity.
  • edited August 2008
    I don't have a iPhone, tough I would like one, and if I got one, the I would really like to have some Sam & Max stuff on it.
    So if Telltale Games has some spare time, they should try to make something for it.

(ScummVM probably works on it tough, so then you can play Sam & Max Hit The Road on it :D )
  • edited August 2008
    What about a sam & max java mobile gaame?
  • edited August 2008
    unsilviu wrote: »
    What about a sam & max java mobile gaame?

Because Max on -that- much caffiene would pretty much bring about the end of the world as we know it. :) (lame joke, sorry. :D)
  • edited August 2008
    Oof-- That one hurt me... on the inside
Sign in to comment in this discussion.