Nothing

edited February 2014 in Game Support
Nothing.

Comments

• KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    We've been looking into some Mac stuff recently. We'll keep you posted!
  • edited August 2008
    Yes, please! Would very much like to buy this... I'd even re-buy the seasons!
  • edited July 2009
    Any word on OS X releases yet?
  • edited July 2009
    Wow, I can't believe it's been a year and no word.

Macs are 10% of the market now (and larger % of the home market, and I suspect even higher of adventure game lovers). How hard is it just to hook up with Codeweavers and make a Crossoverized port of the game? There's probably very litle coding that needs to be done...
  • edited July 2009
    A lot of people whine about Cider ports being bad, but as long as it works seamlessly, I'd be fine with it. I'm not willing to fork over the cash for the games until I have a way that guarantees I can play them from beginning to end without any problems, and I'm not going to install a second OS just for them. I hope they come around soon, because I'd really like to get on board for ToMI.
  • edited January 2010
    There's been rumors swirling around the last few days that we may see some Mac releases next month. That would be amazingawesomecool.

I'm not sure if it'd be required, but I'd even consider re-purchasing a season or two if they did this. Plus my brother and a couple other folks I know would finally buy it - including someone I know who bought episodes for the Wii.
  • edited January 2010
    I count at least a dozen significant (albeit mostly Mac-focused) sites that have independently posted this story. I think they may all be getting the info from the same source (Gamertell), but still hoping it's true.
  • edited January 2010
    Would be nice if true! Since they've always been so hesitant to announce plans I never knew if I should just cave and try to play the Windows versions in CrossOver or not. Sure, I'd feel bad about not supporting the Mac versions, but I doubt I'd be willing to buy a game twice just because they didn't make their plans transparent to their Mac-using customers. Guess I'll keep waiting.
This discussion has been closed.