All right, whose next?

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
Lets face it folks, first it was Hugh Bliss than it was the Soda Poppers. Someone else we originally trusted in the series is going to turn into some awful villain hellbent on conquering the world. Hell, it can be anyone! And heeeeeeeeeeeeeere they are!

Bosco: Since he probably won't use his trillions of dollars on things to further his extreme paranoia, he could obviously use his money to make a race of super-soldiers! Plus since he was recently revealed that his lifetime of paranoia was created by his own mother- yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that would probably mess him up some.

Sybil/Reanimated Lincoln head: For one her husbands a robotic Abraham Lincoln head with hypnotic eyes & a possible computer in his brain that may or not her benefit, plus she'd just say it was merely another alternate career choice in the next episode. Plus Abe's (oh how could I say this delicately) tool-less state could make a man go nuts(even if he doesn't have any-OH!).

Mr. Featherly: You know that Sam & Max are just going to ruin his stardom yet again. But of course he is just a freaking chicken.

Flint Paper: Drunken rage too simple.

Moai heads: Three moody heads with the powers of the elements. If they find out how to shut the f@#k up & do something for once they may in fact pose a threat!

Mid-town cowboys director: Bitch just plum crazy!

Easter Island babies: Having to constantly hear Sam & Max fan-boys " Wait, why is it that the babies aren't the rubber pants commandos from the original series?" over & over again will make you go NUTS!

Agent SuperBall: You KNOW there is something messed up about that guy! Divorced, always working as a hired goon by some clod, great motivation for a super-villain! Plus his obsession with doors don't make him seem wright in the head.

The other Elf: The fact that he was in one episode & has had an existential crisis from Sam & Max

Bessie: Because noooooooooo-one would see it coming. Well I would, but that's just me.

The Stinkys:...... yeah, I'm pretty sure there all talk but ya can't rule em out.

Timmy Two Teeth: Come on, doesn't he scream "Most adorable evil dictator ever"?

The Geek/Mack Salmon/Deadly Deever/The Rubber Pants Commandos/ every goddamned person from the comics, game, TV series before Seasons One & Two: Did you see them in the games? No-EXACTLY!

Sam/Max: Come on, do I really need to explain? Oh all right. Sam will probably grow sick of putting the word "Freelance" in front of everything & just snap! And Max( ooh boy this is just too easy) he's gonna wonder why the president/priest to the ocean chimps still takes guff from some guy on the phone who he's never met before & issue him to be KILLED.

So yeah there ya have it. My moneys on the guy thats none of these guys!

Comments

• edited August 2008
    you can expect that they'll be back, all of them...
  • edited August 2008
    Every single one.
  • edited August 2008
    Plus Abe's (oh how could I say this delicately) tool-less state could make a man go nuts(even if he doesn't have any-OH!).

You obviously don't read Cosmo.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm calling it now: The season 3 villain is none other than our favorite diminutive typo... Homsar! He shall appear in an epic crossover of epicery, mark my utterances.
  • edited August 2008
    I would have to guess agent Superball. He never seemed to age no matter what time you go to. Ether there is more than one of him, or, he never ages. Either way there's something not quite right about him.
  • edited August 2008
    Ukujiku wrote: »
    I would have to guess agent Superball. He never seemed to age no matter what time you go to. Ether there is more than one of him, or, he never ages. Either way there's something not quite right about him.

Super Ball will probaly be explained in an Episode of season 3
  • hmm... the villian has to be... THE SHAMBLING COPORATE PRESENCE! HE WILL RETURN!!!

*cough*

other than the SCP... Mr. Featherly seems the most Funniest/Worthy to be a Evil Villian!

Oh, and Superball is my Second fav character... he's so cool. Never aging, and multiplying. Awesome. Though, he just couldn't be a Villian. Makes no sense.
  • edited August 2008
    I pray featherly doesn't play any large role in the next season. He is probably the weakest character in the series. Though anything would be better than the Soda Poppers.
  • edited August 2008
    The shocking revelation will be that the advertised final enemy will be, in fact, the final enemy.

That, or Sam and Max are their own worst enemies. And now they must go through an experience that tests their trust, courage, and friendship. At the end, everyone grows as a character, and Max starts to wear a monocle.
  • edited August 2008
    The shocking revelation will be that the advertised final enemy will be, in fact, the final enemy.

That, or Sam and Max are their own worst enemies. And now they must go through an experience that tests their trust, courage, and friendship. At the end, everyone grows as a character, and Max starts to wear a monocle.
    We have met the enemy, and it is us.
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, I don't think I explained this clearly enough. This topic is for theorizing when people who HAVENT done anything bad yet do something bad. Any characters who have all ready done something evil are exempt because we expect it of them. There you are, happy discussion.
  • Okay, I don't think I explained this clearly enough. This topic is for theorizing when people who HAVENT done anything bad yet do something bad. Any characters who have all ready done something evil are exempt because we expect it of them. There you are, happy discussion.
    Whatever, we all know that the Shambling Corporate Presence will one day rule the world, of course. ^_^
  • edited August 2008
    ....You don't think the Soda Poppers did anything evil? Did you HEAR their theme song?! And geez, Bliss was creepy. That has to count for something.

UGH.

Also, they might decide that doing the big villain twist at the end may be too predictable, and the big twist will be something else. And they make the twist so shocking and controversial that it changes the very nature of Sam and Max as a series!

...until we're shown that it was a dream sequence, and THEN they show us the next villain!
  • edited August 2008
    Ah, the beings that Sam & Max create. How you confuse me so.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.