Sam & Max Wii: incorrect game description?

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
I found this on the Amazon page for Sam & Max Season 1 on Wii. It sounds like they mixed up the games though, because Sam & Max isn't a murder mystery.
Product Features:

New puzzles and mini-games specifically designed for use with the Wiimote

Breathtaking third person graphics that truly immerse the player into this thrilling mystery

A challenging murder mystery that will stretch the furthest limits of your imagination

20+ hours of engrossing gameplay and fascinating enigmas to resolve

New twists-and-turns to the original story, plus a new character has been added: YOU

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Yeah, I was just about to ask about that. I think they must have gotten the description mixed up with another game.
  • edited August 2008
    I think that's "And Then There Were None."
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Thanks for pointing this out, I'll see what we can do to get it fixed!
  • Bryko614 wrote: »
    I found this on the Amazon page for Sam & Max Season 1 on Wii. It sounds like they mixed up the games though, because Sam & Max isn't a murder mystery.
    ... Lol! That would be an interesting Sam and Max! XD
  • GaryGary Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    It appears that they jacked the description from one of those Agatha Christie games.
  • edited August 2008
    It was
    Hugh Bliss on the Moon with the...brain...gun...thingy!
  • It was
    Hugh Bliss on the Moon with the...brain...gun...thingy!
    Alas, I should have known... but it was really
    The Soda Poppers.... In Hell... In demon Forms...
  • edited August 2008
    Bryko614 wrote: »

Yeah this was actually brought up a long time ago http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=61526#post61526

I even e-mailed Amazon back then. I'm surprised it still hasn't been fixed.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.