PLEASE TELLTALE... ROMANCE BETWEEN SNOW AND BIGBY?? PLEASE

edited February 2014 in The Wolf Among Us

There is a massive fan base for romance sketches and drawings on The Wolf Among Us characters on tumblr. Especially Snow and Bigby! I would love to see some romance within this game! It would contrast with all the other horrible things occurring in the game! I would just love to see some sort of romantic bond between them. It just seems right... Furthermore, it seems telltale haven't really implemented much romance into their games. I feel like this would be a great game to implement some into.

Please say there's some other people out there who would love to see this?

Comments

• edited February 2014

...What if i tell you, that in comics Bigby and Snow already have children?)

• edited February 2014

Alt text But it's not happening.Because no romance happens between Bigby and Snow until later in the comics.But believe me,they're my OTP,i would just LOVE to see...I dunno,a little KISS AT LEAST!

• edited February 2014

Read the books. :)

If they stick to the story, their love will remain unrequited for now.

On a side note, this is my favorite Snow and Bigby fan art. (Credit goes to monanu on deviantart)
    Alt text

• It would be too early for them to get together considering that they get together in Fables, which is years later.

• At least Snow can Kiss Wolf after all of this.

• agree with BullseyeRey, don't think it will happen because as far as I know the romance between her and Bigby takes off quite a bit into the comics, wouldn't make sense for them to start the romance early if it's canon with them, sorry to burst your bubble. But man I feel your pain, it would be great but I dunno

• As long as that romance doesn't end the same way the "CarLee" Love story did

• Heh, having not known anything about the comics before playing Episode 1 I was like "dammit Telltale, again?" after they seemingly killed Snow in the end :D Luckily, that turned out to be a red herring. Anyway, concerning romance, I'm perfectly okay if they keep it subtle between the two for the remainder of the episodes. The bond between the two is already evident and while they sure have their differences, they depend on one another. Explore that relationship further, by all means, but I feel no need for a full blown romance.

SaltLick305 posted: »

As long as that romance doesn't end the same way the "CarLee" Love story did

• In episode 1 Snow and Bigby had more attraction. Snow in episode 2 act more like a friend.

• I would love to see Snow hug Bigby at the end of all this. :)

Heh, having not known anything about the comics before playing Episode 1 I was like "dammit Telltale, again?" after they seemingly killed Snow

• Nothing like that happens between them until the books, so just buy them already.

• I sincerely doubt that Telltale will further Snow and Bigby's relationship in the game. Romantically, at least. I re-read the first trade a few days ago and noticed that Bigby and Snow do not share a warm relationship. Over the course of the next few volumes, however, this changes. Telltale has got to give them more leeway because their romantic relationship escalates in the books.

• A kiss like everyone else is mentioning, preferably on the cheek again. And also maybe a very long hug too, in front of Lady Liberty or something, now that'd be an excellent moment right there!

• edited February 2014

She seemed really pissed off at Bigby for some reason.I mean,what's her problem?But i can't be mad at her.Bigby x Snow 5EVAH!Alt text

Tesla89 posted: »

In episode 1 Snow and Bigby had more attraction. Snow in episode 2 act more like a friend.

• You know what i would really appreciate?I know that,according to the comics,a kiss is out of the question.But...Bigby already said to people that Snow's his friend and she's important to him...I would just like Snow to say the same,or at least acknowledge it in front of him.PLEASE!

• I prefer for their unspoken attraction toward one another to remain a constant during the course of the season.

Where they're concerned, the bond burrows deeper than sexual tension or, 'Will they?/Do they?' Above even this, at least for myself, the depth of innocence that's born from their refusal to spit out the painfully evident is something really special and, ostensibly, rare, when taking into account Fabletown's ethos of adaptability and skepticism.

• I totally agree. Telltale must add romance in their games it will make the character feel a lot better and you will get more satisfaction in the dialogue.

• edited February 2014

The Big Bad Wolf + Snow White must happen! Right now she is the only thing keeping me under control and not do mayhem on everyone around me. She wants me to play nice and she even notices that and I am doing it for her. If Telltale doesn't do that it will be HUGE disappointment....... huge.

Alt text

• Then prepare for disappointment, because none of that is happening until the comics.

Deventh posted: »

The Big Bad Wolf + Snow White must happen! Right now she is the only thing keeping me under control and not do mayhem on everyone around me. S

• Maybe they could start something between them and end it at the end of the game. Comics could be considered reunion or something. Or maybe have Snow forget it using magic.

• It doesn't makes sense because even in the comics they aren't that close at first. The relationship is purely work related until...well I don't feel like spoiling.

lol, what's the point of forcing romance if they just forget with magic? And why would someone magically make them forget? Thank god you aren't writing this game.

Richard555 posted: »

Maybe they could start something between them and end it at the end of the game. Comics could be considered reunion or something. Or maybe have Snow forget it using magic.

• Yeah... Snow wasn't exactly warm to Bigby in the beginning of the comics.

Alt text

Honestly, though. That's one of the things that I liked about the comics. After how many times she initially shut him down, it was kind of sweet seeing their relationship finally develop. I think at most the game could just continue to hint at how much Bigby cares for her, even when she's playing the ice queen role. Maybe he could give some comment about how he wishes things were different between them, I don't know. But a little bit of that goes a long way. I think that having them get together then making her forget due to magic would take the focus off of the mystery, and it wouldn't make sense as a prequel.

It doesn't makes sense because even in the comics they aren't that close at first. The relationship is purely work related until...well I don'

• Exactly.

SaltLick305 posted: »

As long as that romance doesn't end the same way the "CarLee" Love story did

• I really feel like in episode 4 if Colin hadn't made the comment of bigby looking like a action figure with its limbs going the wrong way they would have kissed or confessed or done something romantic.

This discussion has been closed.