Ok Now I know...and I feel stupid.

edited August 2008 in Game Support
Ok Now I get it why this game took so long and it probably should have taken longer. The game is GUH-LITCHY. There are many constant graphical errors such as character's eyes disappearing or animation flickering. There are pathing issues. I mean don't get me wrong I loved the game it was hilarious but these glitches took away from immersion.

Another note: This game was shorter than portal! 1.5 hours!

Comments

• I only had ONE glitch, and that was a Crash while talking to Bubs. I guess the Wii Version is better/consistenter
  • edited August 2008
    There are a bunch of tiny graphic glitches in the game, yes, but the eye-disappearing and animation flickering probably has to do with either your hardware or DirectX version. In the proper setup, the PC version should play exactly like the Wii version, but at a higher resolution.
  • edited August 2008
    consistenter

I like that non-word. Sounds like a great job title...

Anyway, I'm used to all my games crashing, so I haven't noticed.:p;)
  • edited August 2008
    uhm I have a great gaming rig. Updated drivers n DX10.

Maybe it's because I'm playing at a very very high resolution.
  • edited August 2008
    I never noticed any graphics errors. What I noticed was spelling errors.

I don't remember them in detail, but I ran into 3. One was a misplaced "?" where there should be a "!"

Also: grammar nazi here.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I think the graphical glitches are due to a Vista/DirectX10 issue. I thought it was supposed to have been resolved in the shipping version of the game, but possibly not.

Updating DirectX [url=http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en
    ]here[/url] might help with this sort of issue.
  • edited August 2008
    It makes sense that it would be shorter than Portal, considering it costs less than half as much. =p
This discussion has been closed.