Xbox Support told me to get my code here...

2»

Comments

• I couldn't agree more. A warning of some kind would have ben a nice gesture.

Truth_84 posted: »

I wish I looked this up before I bought the season pass. Waiting patiently for it to either work or I receive a code, This is a real pain.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

The Title Update should release in the near future. If you are unable to access a personal computer, do you have another device connected to the internet that you can look at your email and check if you were sent a code yet?

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

So roughly how long do you think the title update will take? I had no idea this was going on or I wouldn't have purchased the season pass and

• I can check from my 360 if need be. Will it be sent to the email linked to my xbox live account?

Also wil the code be sent to my email simply for buying the season pass or do I need to contact TTG/Xbox Support to validate I bought the season pass?

The Title Update should release in the near future. If you are unable to access a personal computer, do you have another device connected to the internet that you can look at your email and check if you were sent a code yet?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you've purchased a Season Pass, and the Title Update hasn't released yet, you will receive a code. Also, yes, it will be sent to the email address linked to your Xbox Live account.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I can check from my 360 if need be. Will it be sent to the email linked to my xbox live account? Also wil the code be sent to my email simply for buying the season pass or do I need to contact TTG/Xbox Support to validate I bought the season pass?

• Thanks for your time. Time to go see how lucky I am!

If you've purchased a Season Pass, and the Title Update hasn't released yet, you will receive a code. Also, yes, it will be sent to the email address linked to your Xbox Live account.

This discussion has been closed.