Extended Play in SB

edited August 2008 in Game Support
I just went back to do the Extended Play, and since there was no extra menu option, I hit "New Game". But all of my collectibles and rankings and whatnots were gone, and I could see no difference from the standard game.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    I just went back to do the Extended Play, and since there was no extra menu option, I hit "New Game". But all of my collectibles and rankings and whatnots were gone, and I could see no difference from the standard game.

It's extended play because It's not like Sam & Max with it's "Replay the ending over and over, or start a new file.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, but if it just starts the game from the beginning, I don't really see the point. I thought it was a chance to get the stuff you missed in the main playthrough.
  • edited August 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Yeah, but if it just starts the game from the beginning, I don't really see the point. I thought it was a chance to get the stuff you missed in the main playthrough.

What, You have to load it, Not start a new game.
  • edited August 2008
    I never saw a completed game save :S Only an autosave from near the end of the game, and the one time I saved. (About mid-game)

Edit: Finished the game again from the save, and it unlocked properly this time.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Glad you were able to find it :)
This discussion has been closed.