Graphical Error!!!

edited August 2008 in Game Support
I just found this, but let me know if it happens to you. In order for it to work: 1. game complete
2. all clothings found
3. numbers 1 and 2
Now, go to the photo booth and change into this: Black hat, blue polo, campion belt, jeans, and the socks.
Now, when i did that, i was going over to the track, when the textures got all wierd! blue triangles everywhere aside strong bad!!!
I tried to take a picture on the wii, but it fixed it in the pictures.

Is it just me??
Try it!

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Thnikkaman wrote: »
    I just found this, but let me know if it happens to you. In order for it to work: 1. game complete
    2. all clothings found
    3. numbers 1 and 2
    Now, go to the photo booth and change into this: Black hat, blue polo, campion belt, jeans, and the socks.
    Now, when i did that, i was going over to the track, when the textures got all wierd! blue triangles everywhere aside strong bad!!!
    I tried to take a picture on the wii, but it fixed it in the pictures.

Is it just me??
    Try it!

have you ever tried chasing a wild goose?

this sounds fishy to me.
  • edited August 2008
    Liek a fish?
  • edited August 2008
    it just reminds me of a list of things to do in ocarina of time i printed off the cybernets ages ago that was supposed to do some neat thing but was really meant to make you feel stupid when you realized it was a prank.
  • edited August 2008
    No, it's real, at least on Wii. I tested it.

Signed up just to post that.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, it does glitch up.At times, it looks as though strong bad has a Blue cape of awesome-ness.
  • edited August 2008
    Videlectrix did it.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Thanks! Looking into it.
This discussion has been closed.