Coach Z extended play freeze glitch...

edited August 2008 in Game Support
I was wondering if anyone has posted about the glitch that happens after you beat the main game and are in extended play. If you try to talk to Coach Z by the locker room door, the game freezes. I thought it may have just been me, But, on the GameFAQs Boards a lot of others have had the problem as well. Though they have stated that if you take your Wii out of 16:9 Widescreen mode, It works fine. Just thought I'd pose here about it since the Telltale team DOES read these boards. And could possible look into the matter. Other than that, I want to just say AWESOME GAME! and Thank you all for making it!

Comments

• edited August 2008
    You are right, the guys at Telltale do read and post in their own boards. But next time you have an issue, you should probably post in Game Support, it would be noticed more quickly there.

General Discussion is for talking about the games conversationally, while Game Support is for bugs and technical issues.
  • edited August 2008
    I was wondering if anyone has posted about the glitch that happens after you beat the main game and are in extended play. If you try to talk to Coach Z by the locker room door, the game freezes. I thought it may have just been me, But, on the GameFAQs Boards a lot of others have had the problem as well. Though they have stated that if you take your Wii out of 16:9 Widescreen mode, It works fine. Just thought I'd pose here about it since the Telltale team DOES read these boards. And could possible look into the matter. Other than that, I want to just say AWESOME GAME! and Thank you all for making it!

You change your screen from widescreen to fullscreen. :cool:
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Yep, we are looking into it!

Thanks, and glad you enjoyed the game. :D
  • edited August 2008
    Sorry about that. Yeah, forums and rules don't usually mix well for me... though on the ones I like, like this one, I try to abide. I will remember next time... I Hope... ;p

I mean, a STRYPER reference!!! = Best game ever.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Doing a little forum housekeeping... please post any comments about this problem here.
This discussion has been closed.