Make Max creepier.

124»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I found a clip on Youtube featuring the infamous Robbie the Rabbit from Silent Hill. Watch it, if you dare! Bwwahahahahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSB4fXuzPCE&feature=related
  • edited August 2008
    What is he doing in front of that toilet?
  • edited August 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    I found a clip on Youtube featuring the infamous Robbie the Rabbit from Silent Hill. Watch it, if you dare! Bwwahahahahaha!

Aww, Robbie. ...I didn't know you had a name. ^^;

Sure, the character is scary, in a way, but their presentation of him (her? it?) doesn't creep me out. I wanted him to do something scary like slowly look up to the camera or something.

But it does remind me of the reasons why some people use bunnies/rabbits in their media. This whole topic actually does.
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I can't think of a good pun to combine "Max" with "Salad Fingers."

I like it! :thumbs up: It looks familiar, but I'm not sure of where...
  • edited August 2008
    What is he doing in front of that toilet?

He probully is suffering from the effects of alcohol abuse:D.
  • edited August 2008
    Or crack abuse...
  • edited August 2008
    Heres a max in Spore I made
    its kind of creepy
    picture.php?albumid=87&pictureid=332
  • edited August 2008
    Kinda looks like a sock monkey.
  • edited August 2008
    Breakman wrote: »
    My attempt at mimicking Stephen Gammell's art style... What do you guys think? :/

dead_max2.png
    "I'm feeling alright. Really."

Hey, this ROCKS! How about a really, REALLY high resolution of this? I wanna frame it.

Cheers!
  • edited August 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Entire movie about scary rabbits: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Lepus

*Note: The movie is anything but scary. Points for trying to be, though.

Ok, I'm buying this. I absolutely larve cheesy horror movies from the 70s-80s.

Thanks for the info on this gem. Wasn't there a New Zealand movie about killer sheep? Anyone know about this?

Cheers!
  • edited August 2008
    Wasn't there a New Zealand movie about killer sheep? Anyone know about this?

Black Sheep? Haven't seen it, but I've read about it a bit on Wikipedia and now consider myself quite the expert on it.
  • edited August 2008
    OMG Black Sheep was hilarious! It is just so over the top with its horror tropes that you can't help but laugh because it's about killer sheep! Lots and lots of nice gore too :)
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, that's it, Black Sheep. Thanks guys. I gotta get that film.

The interesting thing about these films, is they're rated for 16-18 year olds, but you really have to see them through the eyes of a 8-12 year old, or you'll miss all the fun.

Just like a creepy Max. You have to do it childishly, or there's no point. (Sentence cleverly added so the thread wouldn't be hijacked.)
  • edited August 2008
    My attempt at mimicking Stephen Gammell's art style... What do you guys think? :/

dead_max2.png
    "I'm feeling alright. Really."

i love that fricken pic thats awsome!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    Creepy Indeed!!

CreepyMax.jpg
    this picture just scream pedifile max its very frighting
  • edited August 2008
    Hey, this ROCKS! How about a really, REALLY high resolution of this? I wanna frame it.

Cheers!

Man, I never thought this image would be popular much less have a couple of people wanting a poster of it. I am quite embarrassed actually. ^^;

Sadly, 489x568 was the canvas size I used and at 300px/in. (Note to self: next time draw in 360px/in resolution.) Here's the 300 resolution version. You all are free to mess around with it. It might make a nice mini-poster, I suppose. ^^;

Raw .psd file, zipped. (982 KB)
    I made layers so you could turn off/on the shadowing, background, and my little name/date.
  • edited August 2008
    neato! thanks a lot!
  • edited August 2008
    Aww, Robbie. ...I didn't know you had a name. ^^;

Sure, the character is scary, in a way, but their presentation of him (her? it?) doesn't creep me out. I wanted him to do something scary like slowly look up to the camera or something.

But it does remind me of the reasons why some people use bunnies/rabbits in their media. This whole topic actually does.

I like it! :thumbs up: It looks familiar, but I'm not sure of where...

Robbie the rabbit ain't nothin compared to the Bunny man! He lies in wait, & throws axes at passers-by! No I didn't make this up, THATS THE SCARY THING!
  • edited August 2008
    Ummmmmm, where did you hear that?
  • edited August 2008
    kezzerdrix.jpg
  • edited August 2008
  • edited August 2008
    David Grossmax
    Now if only he had a gun...

david-grossmax.jpg
  • edited August 2008
    haha wow that's pretty impressive...
  • edited August 2008
    wow..... thats sweet
  • edited September 2008
    http://i37.tinypic.com/1496rg9.jpg

I call this guy the Nightmare Hare. I had a nightmare of him chasing me in a dark and scary forest. I have no idea where I got it from, but you know that the subconcious can hold many surprises. Today, he still haunts me:(.
  • edited September 2008
    Every picture I'm getting closer to becoming an alcoholic.
  • edited September 2008
    Ok this thread just made me crap my insides out.
  • edited September 2008
    Derwin wrote: »
    David Grossmax
    Now if only he had a gun...

david-grossmax.jpg

Is this 'Derwin's Evolution Theory'?
  • edited September 2008
    Is this 'Derwin's Evolution Theory'?

Pretty much (hahaha, good pun :) ), although I am unsure if this qualifies as "evolution" or merely plastic surgery. We all know Dave has been secretly augmenting his body to look more like Max over the past three years, and this is the first picture to show the state he is currently in.

Dave, we understand that you had some trauma as a child watching a lagomorph get run over by an ice cream truck, but isn't this going too far?
  • edited September 2008
    My wife and I were discussing making puppets the other night and, according to her, there would be nothing nothing more terrifying than a Max puppet. I suppose that's the ultimate creepy Max right there.
  • edited September 2008
    I don't know, this Max puppet doesn't seem too creepy.
  • edited September 2008

Oh why did I have to click that link?!?!?! :eek:
  • edited September 2008
    What is it?
  • edited September 2008
    MaxFan wrote: »
    I don't know, this Max puppet doesn't seem too creepy.

That was scary, like hilarious scary:D!
  • edited September 2008
    Derwin wrote: »
    Oh why did I have to click that link?!?!?! :eek:

Because you do what I say.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.