Nelvana S&M Cartoon Scripts!!!

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
Well in my long advents with people, and the networking I've done. I have come across something that seems rare but might not be. You let me know

I have here the scripts for Big Day and That Darn Gator

I'm trying to find more but I'm not even sure if its ok to post em much less talk about them. Let me know and Ill post them if its ok, its quite funny to see what was on the cartoon vs in the script.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    "S&M cartoon" sounds like something that gives network censors heart attacks.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, no one should abbreviate Sam & Max.This is usually the result.Jack Thompson, beware.S & M cartoons coming to the sleazy bar near to you.
  • edited August 2008
    You could change the words in the script, therefore altering the universe and changing the events of those select episodes!
  • edited August 2008
    Kaldire wrote: »
    Well in my long advents with people, and the networking I've done. I have come across something that seems rare but might not be. You let me know

I have here the scripts for Big Day and That Darn Gator

I'm trying to find more but I'm not even sure if its ok to post em much less talk about them. Let me know and Ill post them if its ok, its quite funny to see what was on the cartoon vs in the script.

People post movie scripts all the time. No one is gonna care if you post the scripts to some long forgotten 90's kid's tv show. :p Except for us, we'll love you for it.
  • edited August 2008
    Haha well a few things occurred to me about posting these.. A. I don't know if its legal (I really don't) B. They aren't exactly small :P
    Until an admin/mod/telltale employee give the ok....
    Let me know!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I think it would be best if the sharing of those happened off the public boards.
  • edited August 2008
    and thats why I waited :P good call mr conscious!

and thanks jake!
  • edited August 2008
    Don't listen! Don't you see? He's just exploiting you for your knowlage of physics so he can win the Teltale pool tournament!
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    I think it would be best if the sharing of those happened off the public boards.
    thanks, great idea, jake. let's all email kaldire about the scripts now...he will be so glad.:D
  • edited August 2008
    T'would be awesome if TellTale could use these scripts.
  • edited August 2008
    T'would be awesome if TellTale could use these scripts.

No...no it wouldn't.We don't need an "S&M" telltale game.
  • edited August 2008
    Your kidding wright? Seriously I can't tell anymore.
  • edited August 2008
    Your kidding wright? Seriously I can't tell anymore.

Oh, I'm kidding.
  • edited August 2008
    I don't mind the emails :P want em hit me up..
  • edited August 2008
    Gotcha. How many you got?
  • edited August 2008
    "I have here the scripts for Big Day and That Darn Gator"

this was all I could get... working on others, purcell has one (little bigfoot) and the rest are just floating around canada and random offices emails lol

but for now just the two!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.