TWD season 2 trouble loading

edited March 2014 in Game Support

I just bought the The Walking Dead Season 2 for My Ipod 4 touch. I have entered the app press play and it will tell me that it is going to search my device for a saved file of The Walking Dead Season one and i do have one. So it will tell me saved game found so i will press ok. And then the file will come up and i will click on it. the screen will turn black and have a loading icon. Then it will shut off and go to My home page on my device. I have tried to load plenty of times it will just do the same thing.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited March 2014

The compatibility section for the Walking Dead: Season 2 app is incorrect. The description section has an accurate list of supported hardware. We are not able to update this section on the store. I encourage you to either ask Apple for a refund or, if you have the option, to play on a supported device. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• I have a similar problem but it was only happening to me AFTER I purchased The 2-5 bundle and when I asked for assistance from apple they told me to look here what should I do I want to play this but it wont stop crashing.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are playing on a 4th Generation iPod Touch, unfortunately that particular iOS device is unsupported. I encourage you to either ask Apple for a refund or, if you have the option, to play on a supported device. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Ninja_Cathy posted: »

I have a similar problem but it was only happening to me AFTER I purchased The 2-5 bundle and when I asked for assistance from apple they told me to look here what should I do I want to play this but it wont stop crashing.

This discussion has been closed.