Disappearing Glitch in SBCG4AP (HELP!)

edited August 2008 in Game Support
Okay, I had just finished getting the criminal record for homestar, and I had already finished the other two homestars. So, naturally, I went to House of Strong. Strangely, It showed the entire house's inside. I used the map shortcut to leave. I entered again, and the game saved...But strong bad was gone! I couldn't see him anywhere on the screen, and every time I clicked on something he would either say: "Intruiging", "Not So Intruiging", or "Awesome".

I would GREATLY appreciate any help, also, I am playing SBCG4AP on the Wii.

I have tried restarting multiple times as well...

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Sadly, the only way to fix this is to load a previous save. I'm trying to track down this bug so we can fix it, maybe you can help?

Did you ever open the map from inside lappy? As in you never left lappy, you just went straight to the map. And if so, do you remember when or how?
  • edited August 2008
    In the WiiWare version of the game, this has happened to me;

It only happens at Strong Bads house, and it also makes it so I can't enter the house or get the Strong Sad trophy. Is there any way I can fix this?
  • edited August 2008
    What has happened?
  • edited August 2008
    What has happened?

I'm not sure. I was just playing one day, and it happened. I've tried taking off the costume, but that didn't work.
  • SegSeg
    edited August 2008
    Gino, the image you linked can only be viewable if you are logged in to your personal AOL Mail account. In other words, no one but you can see the image.

To attach the image to this post, please do the following steps:

1) Save the image to your desktop
    2) In this thread, reply using the 'Go Advanced' button.
    3) Click the 'Manage Attachments' button.
    4) Click on the 'Browse...' button and select the image from your desktop.
    5) Click the first 'Upload' button.

This will attach the image so that we can see the image.
  • edited August 2008
    Seg wrote: »
    Gino, the image you linked can only be viewable if you are logged in to your personal AOL Mail account. In other words, no one but you can see the image.

To attach the image to this post, please do the following steps:

1) Save the image to your desktop
    2) In this thread, reply using the 'Go Advanced' button.
    3) Click the 'Manage Attachments' button.
    4) Click on the 'Browse...' button and select the image from your desktop.
    5) Click the first 'Upload' button.

This will attach the image so that we can see the image.

Sorry. I think I fixed it.
  • edited August 2008
    Invisible Strong Bad!

As Seg has suggested on several other threads about graphics glitches - update your DirectX 9 to the latest version. I'm sure they'll be able to help you further if the problem persists.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Molokov wrote: »
    Invisible Strong Bad!

As Seg has suggested on several other threads about graphics glitches - update your DirectX 9 to the latest version. I'm sure they'll be able to help you further if the problem persists.

(He's running it on a Wii... a system which I don't think uses DirectX :eek::eek::eek:)
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Do you have a save from the last time you were successfully able to go to Strong Bad's house? Unfortunately, there is no way to fix this short of loading a previous save.

In fact, I'm currently trying to track down this bug, and hopefully you can help me. Did you ever manage to open the map while you were in the lappy? If so, do you remember when and how?
  • edited August 2008
    Will wrote: »
    Do you have a save from the last time you were successfully able to go to Strong Bad's house? Unfortunately, there is no way to fix this short of loading a previous save.

In fact, I'm currently trying to track down this bug, and hopefully you can help me. Did you ever manage to open the map while you were in the lappy? If so, do you remember when and how?

I don't remember ever opening the map while using the lappy. I tried to do it with my brothers account, but It wouldn't work.
This discussion has been closed.