No Mac Version Available?

2»

Comments

• Same Problem, but worse: The Game even gives me information in the corner of the menue saying: "Episode 2 is now available to download!"... But when I go to my Episodes it still says: "Coming soon!" Very frustrating... Reinstalled the game, too. Nothing helped. Telltale please fix this!

• Do any of you know if the MacVersion on Steam downloads or if the episode is just not ready for mac yet?

• edited March 2014

One of Telltale's employees posted in the "Cant Download EP.2 for Mac" Forum, saying they will update that forum as soon as they have information. You should stay tuned to that forum if you want to know anything.

• It's working!!! Now downloading (slowly)!

• Mac version now available. Faith in humanity restored

• Yes! It's finally downloading!

AMC100 posted: »

It's working!!! Now downloading (slowly)!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

The issue occurring for Mac users unable to download the game should now be resolved. Please close and start the game while connected to the internet, and you should receive the necessary updates in order to be able to download the game. My sincerest apologies for those of you effected by this issue. I hope you enjoy the game!

• Seems to be downloading okay for me, thanks for the update and getting this fixed! If i may offer a little advice, next time please acknowledge the community and let us know it is being worked on. Of course we assume you are working on it and we know you may not really know how long it will take to fix issues like these, but just one post to let us know it is being looked into would help simmer a lot of people's frustration.

Thanks again for getting this fixed though!

The issue occurring for Mac users unable to download the game should now be resolved. Please close and start the game while connected to the

• I was kinda pissed at the delay, but now I've played the game all is forgiven. God Damn that was good!

• Just got home and can't wait to play. Thanks for addressing the issue quickly!

The issue occurring for Mac users unable to download the game should now be resolved. Please close and start the game while connected to the

You're welcome. Enjoy the game!

NiqueWalker posted: »

Just got home and can't wait to play. Thanks for addressing the issue quickly!

• Same Problem with Episode 3 today? People already plaing the PC Version but nothing downloads for Mac. Will steam be served earlier again? :/
  • Telltale please get this fixed now. The Mac version is still not working. PC got it hours ago! Even PS3 has it now. This isn't the first time this has happened! C'mon!
    You should now be able to download and play the third episode. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.
    DrRadon posted: »

Same Problem with Episode 3 today? People already plaing the PC Version but nothing downloads for Mac. Will steam be served earlier again? :/

• Nope, still dossent work.

You should now be able to download and play the third episode. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

• No it still doesn't work

• Mac here to and cant download the game :(
  • This! So much of this! Please keep us up to date! Please!
    ChompCity posted: »

Seems to be downloading okay for me, thanks for the update and getting this fixed! If i may offer a little advice, next time please acknowle

• Seriously? Again? The exact same thing happens every time. Telltale must know that this pisses a lot of people off, and yet they make no attempt to address the issue.
  • But you might not be connected to the Internet. Check that first....

Seriously? Again? The exact same thing happens every time. Telltale must know that this pisses a lot of people off, and yet they make no attempt to address the issue.

• Hahaha. That was the second thing I checked after turning it off then on again

But you might not be connected to the Internet. Check that first....

• DrRadon do you have episode 3? If so how? I'm in the same boat with AMC. Firewall down, keep checking the episode but still won't work

Hahaha. That was the second thing I checked after turning it off then on again

• edited May 2014
    No, i am just being sarcastic because TellTaleMike suggested i should check my Interconnection while we were talking "to each other" on the Internet. it´s like asking me if i actually switched the computer i am useing on.

I have so much regret for not going with the Steam version on this...
    Rtboh posted: »

DrRadon do you have episode 3? If so how? I'm in the same boat with AMC. Firewall down, keep checking the episode but still won't work

• The game is mocking me again telling me that Episode 3 is available in the menu screen. Still a coming soon on the episodes screen...
  • I relate so much :(

No, i am just being sarcastic because TellTaleMike suggested i should check my Interconnection while we were talking "to each other" on the

• Exactly how hard can it be to acknowledge the problem, one line of text would be enough for me. Giving up now, time for bed, hope I can play tomorrow :/
    soundsodd posted: »

It's not so much the waiting for the game that sucks (although that is irritating) it's the complete lack of common courtesy. It doesn't tak

• Still not able to download. Do you have an ETA on a fix?

I apologize for any difficulties caused by this. If you are still unable to download the episode, please first try turning the game Off, and back On a few times while connected to the internet to ensure you are receiving any patches or updates necessary for seeing the third episode as available.

If you are still experiencing issues, Please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your

C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Wolf Among Us\ file directory if on PC,

or

~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/ file directory if on Mac,

and then restart the game, and you should receive any of the necessary updates to make Episode 3 available to download.

Still not able to download. Do you have an ETA on a fix?

• I've opened and closed the game several times with no luck.

I'm using a mac. When I go to ~Library/Application Support/ I don't have a folder for Telltale Games. Could it be somewhere else?

When I open the game it says Episode 3 is available, but when I go to download it says 'Coming Soon"

I apologize for any difficulties caused by this. If you are still unable to download the episode, please first try turning the game Off, and

Your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold down the Option key. The Library will now become available in the drop down menu. Click that and follow the above file path, and make sure you have deleted the SyncFs folder. Then start the game while connected to the internet, and you should receive the latest update that will allow you to download the episode.

I've opened and closed the game several times with no luck. I'm using a mac. When I go to ~Library/Application Support/ I don't have a

• OK. I deleted the SyncFs Folder and now it says 'coming soon' for episode 2 and episode 3

Your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold do

• I don't remember having a problem with any of the previous releases. But S2E3 is 'coming soon' for me this time. I'm gonna try deleting the file suggested above. Will let you know if I have any progress.
  • Nope. :(
    573\/3 posted: »

I don't remember having a problem with any of the previous releases. But S2E3 is 'coming soon' for me this time. I'm gonna try deleting the file suggested above. Will let you know if I have any progress.

Can you please clarify if you are on the Telltale Games version of the game, or the Steam version? You may just need to restart your computer and/or reset your internet access point, and restart the game to make the episode show up as available.
    573\/3 posted: »

Nope. :(

• Any progress? Anyone? On the Telltale Games Version here, tried all suggestions above, still no luck :(
    It's frustrating
  • Have a Mac and it's not working for me either :(
  • I still cannot get it to work. There seems to be SO many people with the same issues. You should have a section for troubleshooting dedicated to fixing this. I haven't been able to play since Oct 2013. This is the worst user experience I have ever had in a game which is a shame because the game itself is rather good. Please do something to make it easy for people to fix it. Not only can I not play the game, but after I deleted the files as per your recommendation, it seems I have now lost my game history too.

• Redownloaded and reinstalled Game, now it's downloading the 3rd episode (very slowly), yay! Weekend's saved!
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    I could not get the episode to show up as "available for download" on my Mac and deleting the syncfs folder only resulted in episodes 2 and 3 not being available for download, but after restarting my computer (I sometimes keep my Mac on for weeks at a time), I had no problem downloading it.
This discussion has been closed.