Flashy folders (to couple all your favourite TTGs together)

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
Is there anyway of putting the Sam and Max games (and other games from Telltale) in one of these little windows?

No not that type of window. Here, lemme just grab a photo.
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. BACK IN A SECOND

Here we go. This type of window:
FlashywindowForTTGsforum-full;init:.jpg
You know, the Telltale windows. So...is there a way? Or will there be a way?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Sure, just order the Season 1 DVD that comes with a cool selection screen. :)
  • edited August 2008
    Or you could get the one for the Wii, but I'm guessing from this post that you want it for the computer.
  • edited August 2008
    Bobeo wrote: »
    Or you could get the one for the Wii, but I'm guessing from this post that you want it for the computer.

Yeah. But I want it in a customisable way. For example you could have a 'Telltale Folder' (as it is being named in this example) of Sam and Max games. So I'd put all three of the Sam and Max games in my little Telltale Folder. Then I just have to click on the Telltale Folder labled 'Sam and Max' and find the episode I want to play. That kind of thing.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah. But I want it in a customisable way. For example you could have a 'Telltale Folder' (as it is being named in this example) of Sam and Max games. So I'd put all three of the Sam and Max games in my little Telltale Folder. Then I just have to click on the Telltale Folder labled 'Sam and Max' and find the episode I want to play. That kind of thing.

You can just make a new folder and move the Sam & Max shortcuts in there. Is that what you're looking for?
    Or, as I said, get the DVD (free to season 1 customers!). ;)
  • edited August 2008
    You can just make a new folder and move the Sam & Max shortcuts in there. Is that what you're looking for?
    Or, as I said, get the DVD (free to season 1 customers!). ;)

Yeah. But I want it in a flash kind of format. In the kind of the windows that the games launch in. But then you can compile them all in to one launch window and flick through them as you please.
  • edited August 2008
    Hmmm. i think I know what you mean. You could create a HTML page linking to shortcuts to the games, or (if you're really clever) you could create a flash menu with the games on and select them yourself that way. You could then customise them too. I'm rubbish at flash though. The best I've done is get a picture of one of my mate's bouncing round a box with the opening bit of The Offspring's "Self Esteem" song in the background. I'm no help sorry.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    This is something that we've talked about internally as a thing we'd like to do. Maybe someday. Or, maybe we'll do something else that is more (or less!) cool. Better games management is definitely something we'd like to do in the long term, though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.