Resoultion problems game wont play at all! (SBCG4AP)

edited August 2008 in Game Support
ok can you please help me cause i really wanna play this game

ok so i booot up the game on my PC and then it say out of range and the game sound plays fine and lovely in the background just no pictures at all.

ok im using
vista 32bit
ati radeon 2400 hd
intel core duo 2.2 ghz

and my monitor is a tv screen goodmans gtvl27w23hd
running vga to vga
on a current resoultion of
1280 x 768

thank you for any help you can give me in advance

your hopefully
dodd.

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    try hitting Alt+Enter. That will put the game in windowed mode where you should be able to see everything. Once in windowed mode, you can go to the settings and readjust to a display that will work.
  • edited August 2008
    The problem is probably with your TV. It sounds like you're trying to run the game in a higher resolution than the TV can handle, thus the "out of range" message on the TV. Try setting your computer (and game) resolutions to 1024X768 or less and see if it works. Good luck.
  • edited August 2008
    jetbumper wrote: »
    The problem is probably with your TV. It sounds like you're trying to run the game in a higher resolution than the TV can handle, thus the "out of range" message on the TV. Try setting your computer (and game) resolutions to 1024X768 or less and see if it works. Good luck.

Well mine was just on to high of a setting for the game to handle, so you should switch your resolution to something lower.
This discussion has been closed.