Cartoon Time?

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
Is the S & M animated sieries worth buying? If I do buy it, should I buy it off telltale or someplace else?
Please write why you voted for whatever you voted for.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    supraface wrote: »
    Is the S & M animated sieries worth buying? If I do buy it, should I buy it off telltale or someplace else?

No.You can just go watch S&M cartoons at sleazy clubs.For free.
  • edited August 2008
    In one word: yes.
    You should probably buy it from Telltale if you're going to get some other stuff while you're there, just to make up for the shipping costs.
  • edited August 2008
    I love the sam and max animated series i would cry if i missed a episode on fox when it was on i cryed hysterickly and hated the world when it was cancelled, and as soon as it came out on vhs i bought it then later when on dvd i bought that too, so hell ya you should buy it. and ps max fricken rocks!
  • edited August 2008
    ummmm.................. k.
  • edited August 2008
    You should buy it off Telltale. It looks good and Telltale's shops are decent and trustworthy. Go for buying it off Telltale.
  • edited August 2008
    2dsgurl wrote: »
    I love the sam and max animated series i would cry if i missed a episode on fox when it was on i cryed hysterickly and hated the world when it was cancelled, and as soon as it came out on vhs i bought it then later when on dvd i bought that too, so hell ya you should buy it. and ps max fricken rocks!

That was a little weird.
  • edited August 2008
    maybe it is....but hey, most people are weird. however, you shouldn't worry about the ones that tell you...

anyways, why is everyone asking if the cartoon is good...of course it is, it's sam and max.:rolleyes:
    even though it was made for the saturday morning kids cartoon section, it manages to keep a lot of the original humour.
    it is different from the other sam & max media, but if you're a sam & max fan you should get it and see for youself. also, it's not that expensive and the dvds have some exclusive steve purcell artwork on them...if that's no reason to purchase it.
  • edited August 2008
    yeah!
    i'm weird!
  • edited August 2008
    What a tincidence! Me too!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.