hey check out my max tatoo!

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
1219041327.jpg 1219041325.jpg yes i love max.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Wow... that's the second largest max tattoo I've ever seen!
  • edited August 2008
    You have the mark of the beast! REPENT!
  • edited August 2008
    The chosen one!
  • edited August 2008
    That rivals another tattoo in awesome-ness, but not size...
    79249_m730_____1.jpg
    Well, in my opinion.
  • edited August 2008
    I saw you post this on MySpace! All I have to say is... AWESOME~! =D It's still summertime. Time to hit the beach and show it off!

I can never see myself getting a tattoo. Not that I wouldn't want a cool videogame-related one. It's just that I'm afraid it will, inevitably, get stretched out or wrinkly in the future...
  • edited August 2008
    awesome, 2dsgurl! i wouldn't have the guts...
  • edited August 2008
    Breakman wrote: »
    I saw you post this on MySpace! All I have to say is... AWESOME~! =D It's still summertime. Time to hit the beach and show it off!

I can never see myself getting a tattoo. Not that I wouldn't want a cool videogame-related one. It's just that I'm afraid it will, inevitably, get stretched out or wrinkly in the future...
    yep i posted it on myspace you should add me as your friend i need more sam and max friends.
  • edited August 2008
    Awesome....pure awesomness
  • edited August 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    Wow... that's the second largest max tattoo I've ever seen!

Who had the largest? :p
  • edited August 2008
    Wow, at first I thought the picture was shot really close up, but then the second picture loaded and showed the tattoo is actually huge! Looks awesome! (I can't imagine what people are going to think it is, unless they know Max)

off-topic:
    Who had the largest?
    And you call yourself Guybrush Threepwood?
  • edited August 2008
    Great Gorbachev's ghost getting jiggy with a toupee! An indeterminate yet likely large number of thumbs up! :D
  • edited August 2008
    I could listen to made-up sam quotes all day :D

Holy shrimp cocktail sitting in a tar-based bear repellant with a neck brace as crooked as a politician!
  • edited August 2008
    Soultaker wrote: »

Don't be silly! Of course I know what it is a reference to, I just wanted to know what the biggest one was. ;)
  • edited August 2008
    wow, that's a pretty big tattoo...and on the back. i heard that everything that is tattooed across the spine is rather painful...so that's double awesome.
  • edited August 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    wow, that's a pretty big tattoo...and on the back. i heard that everything that is tattooed across the spine is rather painful...so that's double awesome.
    actully the tat didnt hurt at all infact the guy who did it had to stop me from laughing cause the vibration of the needels were hella tickleing me.
  • edited August 2008
    Soultaker wrote: »
    Wow, at first I thought the picture was shot really close up, but then the second picture loaded and showed the tattoo is actually huge! Looks awesome! (I can't imagine what people are going to think it is, unless they know Max)

off-topic:

everyone i know likes it even if they dont know who max is, though i did have one person ask if it was sticth from lilo and stitch and i was like no and they were like ohhh, and then i explained max to them and i think they peed them self a lil. anywho i love my tat its so prety.
  • edited August 2008
    WICKED COOL.

I still want to get 'spice' tattooed on my foot, but I don't know i it's a good idea ha
  • edited August 2008
    That's the best tattoo I've ever seen! Makes me wanna go out and do one too, but I'm too much of a pansy.

The ones I have on my arms hurt like hell, and I screamed like a little girl.

Luckily, a girl working there was nice enough to get me a Jack Daniel's. 'Course, only a bottle would've made any difference, but I appreciated the gesture and shut up.

I learned that day that having a tatto done is best whilst drunk. Just like mountain climbing and sex.

Back to the topic - I really, really REALLY love that tattoo and I'm extremely jealous.

Cheers!
  • edited August 2008
    I learned that day that having a tattoo done is best whilst drunk. Just like mountain climbing and sex.

Lemme guess, you know this from personal experience?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Very nice! How long did it take?
    Breakman wrote: »

Aww, live for the moment! :D
  • edited August 2008
    A wrinkly Max on your ass? Noice.
  • edited August 2008
    Lemme guess, you know this from personal experience?

Well, the mountain climbing, yes.

Cheers!
  • edited August 2008
    I always thought of Sam and Max would make a great couple on video games played by pretty girls :D. Wait a second….
    I just got here to say that? Well, that should tell a lot about my Neuronal patterns.

Nice tattoo, by the way ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Very nice! How long did it take?

it took an hour and a half.
  • edited August 2008
    A wrinkly Max on your ass? Noice.
    if my ass is between my shoulders than sure?
  • edited August 2008
    2dsgurl wrote: »
    if my ass is between my shoulders than sure?

I'm pretty sure Harley was commenting on my post. It wasn't directed to you, no worries!
    Emily wrote: »

I wish I could. Fears are sometimes hard to overcome! ^^;
  • edited August 2008
    Nice tattoo. Of course, there's not enough booze in the world that would prepare me for that, though. Chalk it up to me being an ultra-super-mega wuss. To quote Daffy Duck, "I don't like pain, it hurts me." xD
  • edited August 2008
    That's the best tattoo I've ever seen! Makes me wanna go out and do one too, but I'm too much of a pansy.

The ones I have on my arms hurt like hell, and I screamed like a little girl.

Luckily, a girl working there was nice enough to get me a Jack Daniel's. 'Course, only a bottle would've made any difference, but I appreciated the gesture and shut up.

I learned that day that having a tatto done is best whilst drunk. Just like mountain climbing and sex.

Back to the topic - I really, really REALLY love that tattoo and I'm extremely jealous.

Cheers!
    thanks but i wasnt drunk when i got this done and it didnt hurt at all in fact i was laughing from the vibration, and yes drunken and medicated sex is awsome i dont know about the whole mountain climbing thingy though.
  • edited August 2008
    2dsgurl wrote: »
    and yes drunken and medicated sex is awsome i dont know about the whole mountain climbing thingy though.

A little offtopic:
    Welcome to Wilsons world: “Prometheus Rising”
    Who would make that connection?^^
Sign in to comment in this discussion.