max doll at comic con 08

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
there was a girl at comic con o8 at the telltale pannle that had made a max plushie if she is on here or if anyone knows her can you contact her for me and have her make me a max plushie? i will pay her, i love max! have her email me at sasamijuri@yahoo.com

Comments

• edited August 2008
    You're in luck! I do believe you're talking about fellow forumer Sybil Pandemik.
  • edited August 2008
    You're in luck! I do believe you're talking about fellow forumer Sybil Pandemik.
    thank you for this i give you weasle on a stick.
  • edited August 2008
    Yes you have successfully stalked me, lol. ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Well I cannot find the Wondercon thread so I'm putting it here...Max and I were interviewed by MyNerdGirl.com at Wondercon this year and the video (and the site) is up now.

Here. Our part is near the beginning. :)
  • edited August 2008
    Well I cannot find the Wondercon thread so I'm putting it here...Max and I were interviewed by MyNerdGirl.com at Wondercon this year and the video (and the site) is up now.

That is way past cool! I admire your guts to get interviewed. When I was in my Razputin costume at an event earlier this year, I turned down an interview with G4 because I was just too nervous. ^^; (Plus I have a fear that people will hate me if I talk.) So congrats! ^^

I still can't get over how well your Max looks!

I finished my Mini-Max (photos in profile) and now currently making a "life-sized" Max myself. (It looks not as great as yours, of course.) My trick for upright ears are metal wires. I basically made one large "U" and stuck the ends into the ears. I also wrapped another wire (which I dubbed his torso wire) at the base of the "U" and anchored it around his stomach area. Since the stuffing inside is compacted pretty tight, there isn't much of a fear that his ears will slump forward or back.
  • edited August 2008

That woman isn't a very good interviewer, but you coped well and seemed to be in more control of it than her!
  • edited August 2008

that video was cool wow how long did it take you to make max, ps you are frickin awsome!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    I've been interviewed before (and was also interviewed by Cartoon Network at Comic-Con, but after the editing my friend and I only made it into like, threes seconds of their video). I hate my voice but I think everyone hates their voice, lol.

Max took a few months to make I think. I forget now. But I had to redo a lot of things, plus 1) my Dremel broke in the middle of making him and 2) my sewing machine broke right after I started. Therefore he was made almost entirely by hand.
  • edited August 2008
    I've been interviewed before (and was also interviewed by Cartoon Network at Comic-Con, but after the editing my friend and I only made it into like, threes seconds of their video). I hate my voice but I think everyone hates their voice, lol.

Max took a few months to make I think. I forget now. But I had to redo a lot of things, plus 1) my Dremel broke in the middle of making him and 2) my sewing machine broke right after I started. Therefore he was made almost entirely by hand.
    all i have to say is your my hero.
  • edited August 2008

You are so cool.
  • edited August 2008
    You are indeed.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.