Inactive Poopsmith

edited September 2008 in Game Support
I looked all over the forums, but couldn't find anything else related to this. I also couldn't think of a already existing thread that this should go in. So I'm inclined to post it in a new thread, and apologize for any inconvenience or error on my part.

Anyways, after getting Homestar's Criminal Record, I wandered back into the KOT's place to look around some more. I noticed that when the Poopsmith stops shoveling his "whatsit" he just stops moving. He doesn't walk around, or anything, and so you are no longer able to get past him into any of the other rooms.

Normally, I would think this is because you don't need to go in there anymore, but the kicker was that I'd done it earlier while trying to figure out where the plunger went afterwards. So he moved around after it happened, but only once and I haven't been able to get him to move again. Could this be another one of those Widescreen errors, like Coach Z on Extended Play?

Also, as a last thought, is the Plunger suppposed to disappear? I was kinda hoping to get back in the shaft so I could hear what the KOT was talking about. I was under the impression that I had to hurry back to the Criminal Record after getting in there and missed his conversation.

Oh, and a little question I had while looking at the FAQs. You guys mention CDs. Since we're rather forced to download it through Nintendo, I'm assuming that it voids the possibility of getting a disc?

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    The Poopsmith thing sounds like some sort of weird logic bug completely unrelated to the Wii, but the plunger was intentionally removed. There were a lot of weird issues that could crop up by getting back up there, so it was much safer to just get rid of it after completing the puzzle.

As for the disc, you are correct: there are no plans for a Wii season disc at this time. There are all sorts of complications involved with it I'm afraid, and it just isn't something that is within our power right now.
  • edited September 2008
    Thanks for responding to both my glitch and my inquiry so promptly. If ever there was a plan to release a Season Disc for Strong Bad on the Wii - after the season is long since over - I'm sure people would be interested. The games are fairly large and eat up a lot memory. I think most people who don't have SD cards, such as myself, will probably have to delete an episode before downloading a new one.
This discussion has been closed.