Forum user contest (results)

edited March 2014 in Forum Games

First of all this has nothing to with who is the most popular and who is not.
This is just an appreciation thread for the people that light up this community with great theories, funny comment and all out awesomeness.

Even if you were not chosen by anyone everyone in this community still likes you, except if you love the (28 ways to kill Clementine). Someone will probably still like you.

Apparently my last thread was closed because the mods think this is a popularity contest so i will repeat it again. ITS NOT. It's a way for us all to appreciate the people that put a lot of effort into this community with theories for example.

And I know that it was hard to choose when there are so many posters but thumbs up to you who did.

So let's start with number 7: the person with the least points of the top 7 is: Cart_hero_2010 with 6 points. So congrats cart hero. I haven't really seen much of your stuff but the things I have seen from you is awesome :)

Number 6 goes to: thewalkingmustache with 10 points. It's weird cause I don't think I have seen this guy before but he is probably a good guy.

Number 5 goes to: viva-la-lee with 12 points. This guy was one of the first people i saw on this forum. He seems like a Awesome guy.

Number 4 goes to: Ohyoupokedme with 14 points. This is one of the most positive guys on this forum. I love his style. I still remember people complaining because he posted so many dog memes and gifs.

Ok so number 3 goes to: Azlyn with 25 points: She is one of the only ones that have gotten a hate thread just because of her being so nice to other people.

Number two goes to: GOUSTTTT with 34 freaking points: GOUSTTTT was the first guy I saw who made a thread and that inspired me to join this community instead of just reading comments and threads without giving my own opinion.

So the grand finale. The winner is: Saltlick305 with 52 points!
SaltLick is the person who most people look up to and get inspired by. You can see why. He's got charm coming out of his ass and it hits us.

So as I said earlier this is not a competition who is the best and who's the worst. This is just how to see who we people in this community can look up to and to laugh with. This is the people who spread happiness across the community. And I know that it maybe got a bit repetitive with who got what place and which number but I hope it's okay. I hope it didn't sound to douchey.

Enough of speeches but just one last thing is that no one should be offended by this and I hope no one will. Please tell me what you think about this idea. Maybe this will inspire to other contests as such. I hope it will.This took about an hour to count all the points and how I should write so please don't be too harsh.
Have a good day/morning/night :)

Comments

• Well shit, This comes as a surprise to me a LOT of people deserved to win instead of me but Thank you all for voting me. Keep being you guys its pretty cool.

• Congrats :) You deserve it.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Well shit, This comes as a surprise to me a LOT of people deserved to win instead of me but Thank you all for voting me. Keep being you guys its pretty cool.

• Congratulations Salty !

Well shit, This comes as a surprise to me a LOT of people deserved to win instead of me but Thank you all for voting me. Keep being you guys its pretty cool.

• If there were a popularity contest, it would probably be this.

• Thanks :) Loved the Thread and how you actually put your time into it and counted every single point. Looking forward to something similar im the future.

Congrats You deserve it.

• Thank you for your kindness.

Thanks Loved the Thread and how you actually put your time into it and counted every single point. Looking forward to something similar im the future.

• I just wanna say thank you, to all my fans out there! You are a great help and knowing that i can make you guys feel happyer always elevated my spirit to go on!

Just kidding, thank you for including me into that list! Yes i probaply am a good guy. :D

• All hail Saltlick!

• Congratz Salt...you deserve it!

But now that you are on top of the list, please remember the people that always had your back during the hard times you were going though to make it this far! I am with you to the end!

Go TeamMoustacheSatlLick

• Actually all hail to you people that voted me and make the forum what it is. This place would be nothing with just One Saltlick.

All hail Saltlick!

• edited March 2014

First place! Great job, SaltLick!

Alt text

• I am honored to be rewarded fourth place. Thank you everybody for all your support for me and everyone else!

• Wise words, from a wise man! I would give you a SaltLick if i had one! (not on your head...you know what i mean Salty!)

Actually all hail to you people that voted me and make the forum what it is. This place would be nothing with just One Saltlick.

• 4th is not bad :)

• Is it just me, or is there some jealousy in Snapes eyes? :D

• Your moustache has always been there for me, I'll never forget that Bro.

Congratz Salt...you deserve it! But now that you are on top of the list, please remember the people that always had your back during the hard times you were going though to make it this far! I am with you to the end! Go TeamMoustacheSatlLick

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Why I'm not here unfair they used multiple accounts to vote for themselves nearly sure I'm 7th aw sore loser lol but Saltlick well deserved couldn't of asked for better user to win my No.1 Choice

• Perhaps...

Is it just me, or is there some jealousy in Snapes eyes?

• He's not jealous :p He loves me.

Is it just me, or is there some jealousy in Snapes eyes?

• edited March 2014

You got the mighty sheet medal, Ohyou...put it in your pocket and keep it well. You deserve it!

I am honored to be rewarded fourth place. Thank you everybody for all your support for me and everyone else!

• "This place would be nothing with just one saltlick" Well what about 2 saltlicks! hmm, *Quickly logs off to make a new account "Saltlick306".

Actually all hail to you people that voted me and make the forum what it is. This place would be nothing with just One Saltlick.

• ...does this mean we can get rid of the like/dislike system now?

• Actualy, i have a second account...i was banned for a short Period of time for whatever reason...Vote for Clementine-Everett the next time, greatest Newcomer at this community!

Markd4547 posted: »

Why I'm not here unfair they used multiple accounts to vote for themselves nearly sure I'm 7th aw sore loser lol but Saltlick well deserved couldn't of asked for better user to win my No.1 Choice

• I will cherish it forever!

You got the mighty sheet medal, Ohyou...put it in your pocket and keep it well. You deserve it!

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited March 2014

I actually saw someone else with Another Saltlick account, Im the original though.

"This place would be nothing with just one saltlick" Well what about 2 saltlicks! hmm, *Quickly logs off to make a new account "Saltlick306".

• drea13drea13 Banned
    edited March 2014

I can see it now, Saltlick becomes drunk with power. He then becomes the governor, telltale is even present in the forums. JK Congrats Salt and stay positive. Enjoy your day and don't forget to,

Alt text

• Do you really think that? Personally, I don't think you should be in there. I wish ClemClemForever was in there though D:

• Stay Awesome lil' Buddy.

drea13 posted: »

I can see it now, Saltlick becomes drunk with power. He then becomes the governor, telltale is even present in the forums. JK Congrats Salt and stay positive. Enjoy your day and don't forget to,

• edited March 2014

SaltLick won't become drunk with power. He's not like the others. Jesus, all of you are just making it worse! What's the goddamn deal? He's a little more important now, but he can't just quit.

I will defend my Bros good reputation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igPVXI07Kms

• Just like the people in the governor town. (I was joking)

SaltLick won't become drunk with power. He's not like the others. Jesus, all of you are just making it worse! What's the goddamn deal? He's

• I know man don't worry...i was just making a reference! :D

Just like the people in the governor town. (I was joking)

• Damn, Couldn't ask for better Bros.

You have my back no matter what.

SaltLick won't become drunk with power. He's not like the others. Jesus, all of you are just making it worse! What's the goddamn deal? He's

• Ok my bad :^)

I know man don't worry...i was just making a reference!

• edited March 2014

You have always been there for me SaltLick. Always had my back when it mattered. What kind of a friend would i be if i wasn't there for you now? Beeing on top of the list or not, i am with you to the end. You can count on me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyjvxlQ4Y0k

Damn, Couldn't ask for better Bros. You have my back no matter what.

• Proved my point.

Damn, Couldn't ask for better Bros. You have my back no matter what.

• I tip my proverbial SaltLick in front of you!

• edited March 2014

I think The walking Moustache since first day seen that username just made me laugh just brilliant No.1 best stache award. If you won this forum contest on this thread still be happy so unlucky such great stache and funny bro

Actualy, i have a second account...i was banned for a short Period of time for whatever reason...Vote for Clementine-Everett the next time, greatest Newcomer at this community!

• drea13drea13 Banned
    edited March 2014

Alt text
    The love, the feelings, the bromance, its just too much. I can see this as a storyline in the game, PROTECT SALTLICK EPISODE 1-5. COMING SOON....

You have always been there for me SaltLick. Always had my back when it mattered. What kind of a friend would i be if i wasn't there for you

• If it wasn't for me you probably would't have gotten out of the Meat Locker...

Such an amazing Friendship.

You have always been there for me SaltLick. Always had my back when it mattered. What kind of a friend would i be if i wasn't there for you

• My Stache is at your service! You are awsome aswell! :D

I think The walking Moustache since first day seen that username just made me laugh just brilliant No.1 best stache award. If you won this forum contest on this thread still be happy so unlucky such great stache and funny bro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.