Season one update?

edited September 2008 in Game Support
I thought I recalled hearing about a patch or update, which gives sam and max season one some of the features of season two. Such has Sam the abilitiy to run, Is this real or did i just make it up? If it is real where can I find it?

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Actually that's just a Widescreen update, I don't think Telltale would put the Sam running and stuff into Season 1, which is to bad cause I keep double clicking all the time in Season 1.
  • edited September 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    Actually that's just a Widescreen update, I don't think Telltale would put the Sam running and stuff into Season 1, which is to bad cause I keep double clicking all the time in Season 1.

You should try actually reading the link next time. Y'know, before saying matter-of-factly what it refers to.

"All the Season One games now use the newest version of our game engine!
    Best case scenario, you won't even notice this, but if you've ever had performance problems with the Season One episodes, you should check out the new ones to see if those problems have been resolved. (Note that Season One has NOT been updated to support widescreen resolutions. That's a bigger task than just updating the engine, and not something we're planning to do. Sorry, widescreen users.) "
  • edited September 2008
    You should try actually reading the link next time. Y'know, before saying matter-of-factly what it refers to.

Aww...but that's his style, man.
  • edited September 2008
    You should try actually reading the link next time.

I did read the link. I was saw the blog post when it came up.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Marx wrote: »
    I thought I recalled hearing about a patch or update, which gives sam and max season one some of the features of season two. Such has Sam the abilitiy to run, Is this real or did i just make it up? If it is real where can I find it?

You might be thinking of some enhancements we made to the Wii version of Season One, which include running, following the cursor around, widescreen support, and the tutorial.

These updates are only in the Wii version, not PC.
This discussion has been closed.