Sam's Car Fine ,Broken ,fine again

edited September 2008 in Sam & Max
It broken by the explosion in Abe lincon must die but is then fixed and so good it can fly to the moon next episode with no explanation . Who fixes it ?

Comments

• edited September 2008
    A wizard did it.
  • edited September 2008
    Wait. Which episode?
  • edited September 2008
    104 gets broken by a bomb -> 105 still broken but the internet car works fine -> 106 car is fixed and able to fly to the moon ...
  • edited September 2008
    104 wasn't what broke the Desoto. That happened on their way back to the office.

Besides, I bet they know a good repairman. They probably even have a frequent visitor card too! Free balance and rotation check with every 10 visits after 100,000 miles!
  • edited September 2008
    Though I think the mechanic may be less than thrilled at be paid in mariachi frogs.
  • edited September 2008
    So its not just me it wasn't explained to well ? Thats ok then i had the feeling when playing ep 5 that i had missed something or a cut seen that shows the desoto getting broken
  • edited September 2008
    Not in a cutscene, but with the dialogue being:

Max: Where we going, Sam?
    Sam: Nowhere in this old rustbucket. At least not until we get it fixed.
    Max: Oh, right -- sorry about that. I didn't realize it was an important piece until the explosion.

I would just as soon assume that Max felt the need to tinker with the DeSoto, much like in 101 where he "may have accidentally chewed through the break-line."
  • edited September 2008
    Ah ok the clears it up thanks
  • edited September 2008
    Avel wrote: »
    Though I think the mechanic may be less than thrilled at be paid in mariachi frogs.

Comic book references for the win.
  • edited September 2008
    Wa1sh wrote: »
    It broken by the explosion in Abe lincon must die but is then fixed and so good it can fly to the moon next episode with no explanation . Who fixes it ?

the geek in the animated series would always fix their car mabey she did it.
  • edited September 2008
    2dsgurl wrote: »
    the geek in the animated series would always fix their car mabey she did it.

The Geek has been removed from continuity. At least, I hope she has.
  • edited September 2008
    I was probably C.O.P.S. Must have given them the inspiration for Pimplecar.
  • edited September 2008
    I though Max had awhole closet of cars... OO
    Or was it shirts?
    No way, why would Max need shirts? Ya it was cars.

Desoto model - Prsdnt Max bought the whole factory.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.