When the crud is S&M season 3 coming out?

edited September 2008 in Sam & Max
I've played all Sam & Max games at my friend's house and I want season 3 to come out.Does anyone know when the season is coming out?:confused::confused:

Comments

• edited September 2008
    When my arse begins to shine.
  • edited September 2008
    Jdog56 wrote: »
    I've played all Sam & Max games at my friend's house and I want season 3 to come out.Does anyone know when the season is coming out?:confused::confused:

When you buy the games for yourself.

Have you played Hit The Road?
  • edited September 2008
    it will be released when it is done
  • edited September 2008
    2009. Afer all, they have to finish Strong Bad's run and (maybe) Wallace & Gromit's season.

Think of it as TV show cycling. *eagerly looks at the calander waiting on Heroes to return*
  • edited September 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    Think of it as TV show cycling. *eagerly looks at the calander waiting on Heroes to return*

I got all excited because George Takei was credited in the premiere, but then I noticed it was a clip show, and then was doubly sad.
  • edited September 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    I got all excited because George Takei was credited in the premiere, but then I noticed it was a clip show, and then was doubly sad.

Oh, that DOES suck. You have to admit his death was extremely uncertain(Oooh, dissapearing off the face of a building? So conclusive!), and that he really shouldn't die before we see his power.
  • edited September 2008
    Is there GOING to be a Sam and max season 3?
  • edited September 2008
    Yes.
  • edited September 2008
    Is there GOING to be a Sam and max season 3?

Very yes. Extremely yes.

It's a fan favourite! Every one loves it!
  • edited September 2008
    patters wrote: »
    it will be released when it is done

Don't ever take that line ever again. 3D Realms and Axel Rose took that tack and we all know what kind of hex that was on thier projects!
  • edited September 2008
    I was really kind of hoping for a January release. I thought I heard that somewhere, but I can't seem to find where. If you think about it, there are 3 series of 5 episode-per-season games. So either each game is going to run 3 months later each year (so long!), or Telltale's getting kind of big and will be doing 2 games at once at some points. I doubt Wallace & Gromit will be as soon as SB ends--just a hunch--I think it will be S&M. I guess I'm just hoping, 'cause S&M is definitely the one I'm watching for. Not that I won't give W&G a try.

And, c'mon, Heroes? It's all about Lost, man.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    The Sam & Max writing and design team is also the writing team for Strong Bad, so things won't really get started until at least after Strong Bad Episode 5 is done and turned in. That doesn't really mean anything in terms of when exactly Season Three would start, just that there's no real way we could be doing both series simultaneously right now, as the team crossover between the two series is too high. Wallace & Gromit is moving along on its own independent of Strong Bad, though, and it's looking really nice.
  • edited September 2008
    I was really kind of hoping for a January release. I thought I heard that somewhere, but I can't seem to find where.
    You probably heard "early 2009," which through the magic of impatient internet fans turns into "12:00:01 GMT on 1/1/09". ;) We're not even close to announcing a date for season 3 to start, but I can guarantee it won't be January.
  • edited September 2008
    Chuck wrote: »
    We're not even close to announcing a date for season 3 to start, but I can guarantee it won't be January.

But may I suggest May? It would be pretty sweet if the season started on my birth month. XD
  • edited September 2008
    Oh, that DOES suck. You have to admit
    his death was extremely uncertain(Oooh, dissapearing off the face of a building? So conclusive!), and that he really shouldn't die before we see his power.
    Oi! Careful with the spoilers there; they've only just started showing season two here (aka Austria)! *shakes fist*
  • edited September 2008
    I'm pretty sure it happens in the first episode of season two, so you haven't missed much
  • edited September 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it happens in the first episode of season two, so you haven't missed much
    Nope,
    he and Mrs. Petrelli get a half of a photo with the funny sign on it each, but they're still as non-dead as they ever were...
  • edited September 2008
    When my arse begins to shine.

i guess his question should be when is your ass gunna shine then? LOL
Sign in to comment in this discussion.