Humor or Humour?

Well, I'm sure this has been discussed and beaten to death, and then requested yet again, but hey - let's have another one, take it to the bridge, hit it 'n quit.

Spelling.

It's VERY important that we don't have to read W&G in American. So yeah, let's be picky, 'coz English is English and American is American.

We need Us, and proper sentencing, and stuff. You know were I'm getting at.

I'm pretty sure that Telltale humour fits W&G very well. And, were I a betting woman - or even a woman - I'd bet it'll be, and pardon the recycling of this old joke, a cracking good game, and I'm anxiously awaiting its release.

But DON'T FORGET THE SPELLING.

Thank you.

Cheers!

Comments

• langleylangley Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Don't worry, we are aware. Steps have been been taken. Measures are in place.
  • edited September 2008
    langley wrote: »

The letter 'u' has found a home at Telltale at long last. :D
    P.S. Thank you! Gettit? YOU? U!? Comedy gold.
  • edited September 2008

I know we just met, but... I love you.

Cheers!
  • edited September 2008
    The letter 'u' has found a home at Telltale at long last. :D
    P.S. Thank you! Gettit? YOU? U!? Comedy gold.

You rascal.

Cheers!
  • edited September 2008
    Humour, always humour. And I'm American, so go figure :p
  • MelMel
    edited September 2008

Have you written a detailed SOP that has been circulated throughout the company, read, signed and dated and been appropriately recorded in everyone's employment file? :p
  • langleylangley Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Close. We send our scripts to a consultant who makes sure all our vernacular is spot on, so to speak. But on top of that, we do have a few employees who have roots in England, so we keep ourselves in check.
  • MelMel
    edited September 2008
    Close. We send our scripts to a consultant who makes sure all our vernacular is spot on, so to speak. But on top of that, we do have a few employees who have roots in England, so we keep ourselves in check.

I was mostly being silly. My new job has binders and binders full of SOPs for everything done there (thankfully I only had to read 5 binders worth).

But it's very cool that you double check everything with someone who is familiar with British English.
  • edited September 2008
    Well, it seems all we have to do now is lay back and wait until the game is released so we can shell out even more of our hard earned cash to these !#&%.

I can't wait.

Cheers!
  • edited September 2008
    mr.sylicker,im looking for a mr.sylicker,does anybody know imapus syli....
    wait,oh i get it
    ewwww
  • edited September 2008
    I'm sure I have no idea what you are talking about.

It's a very common name in Dobrudzha, it has a very rich history and it is also the name of many people who changed the world for better in Śląsk and beyond.

There's even a kung fu style named after it.
  • edited September 2008
    Here in Canada it's humour, so it'll be wrong for us.
  • edited September 2008
    cool.jpg

...I think it's pretty obvious which is cooler :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.