SBCG4AP Help (weird thing happened during Maps & Minions)

Um, I moved the Cheat over To Homsar, and the game went blegh. What does I do?

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Could you describe the nature of the blegh?
  • edited September 2008
    By this I mean in the maps and minions game. I somehow has the ability too and it probably happend because Homsar and the Cheat are on the Rebels side.
  • edited September 2008
    I had this issue too, I think.

What happened was, I was able to move a rebel character on another rebel character's spot. First, this would make the buttons disappear. They were still there, as I was able to click "quit game" by clicking in the spot where this was.

Also, there was a weird graphical glitch where one character(or at least his little glowy pedestal" seemed to sink into the ground.

And before I could click the button, the game froze up for a bit, before deciding to let the Homestarmy move.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Hmm, that is strange. I'll have to look into it. Was there any particular spot where this occurred or was it just anywhere?
  • edited September 2008
    I've had something like this, too. When Coach Z moved to the Poopsmith, he let out some complaint, and fell over. The game then froze. Boo....!
  • edited October 2008
    I've had this problem too. For me it only happens on the first round after you lose a game, I believe. A character on my team will already be selected and when I click on another team member, the already selected character will move to that square and get flipped over vertically (and the menu buttons dissapear).
  • edited October 2008
    Happened to me 2.

The Cheat to Homsar.
This discussion has been closed.