Say Something Nice About The Forum Member Above You

13»

Comments

• His Irish enough said thanks Cathal also has quality comments Is maith liom Cathal thank you

CathalOHara posted: »

This guy's profile picture is a constipated Batman.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Knew No one would comment after me lol

• Do my best seen you around few times and learned your a nice person and awesome thank you iHeartTWD

iHeartTWD posted: »

He/she is awesome

• edited April 2014

Mark has an awesome avatar and a great personality which makes him such a beloved member of this community.

• lol I just commented that without even seeing your comment yes great minds think alike Grand Slam champions FTW

Giraffehat posted: »

He's Irish. And that makes him instantly awesome in my book.

• I miss Carley too :(

• edited April 2014

Thank you know from times I seen you around know your a very kind person and make great comments also very beloved yourself love your avatar so badass and the name who doesn't miss Carley thank you WemissyouCarley.

(WemissyouCarley is next and I'm just responding btw)

Mark has an awesome avatar and a great personality which makes him such a beloved member of this community.

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Genger just a genius at drawing, Contributed great character to my fanfic, brilliant avatar and just nice guy one of my bro's thanks Gengar

• Well deserved bro thanks Gengar

• edited April 2014

I'm a nice guy unless your saltlick apparently rofl

Thanks btw you're a top bloke :)

Aus Zombie definitely one of my top bro's genius at picking gifs, funny guy, great at writing stories and also nice user takes nothing to seriously laid back so can have a laugh with matt without worrying you will offend him lol which I appreciate

• edited April 2014

We all miss her.

Gengar posted: »

I miss Carley too

• edited April 2014

He's one of these users here whose comments I like to read. They makes me smile.

• Yeah sorry mate I would have commented earlier but I was at work, right now i'm doing this on my phone at work :) You're a bloody legend, by far one of my favorite people on the forum

Spread the love if know any users here posting just leave a comment even if there not above edit(Sh** lol so many meh do a few anyway)

• edited April 2014

Alt text

lol thanks managed piss off Saltlick I'm actually impressed ahaha never seen him get pissed off rofl

AusZombie posted: »

I'm a nice guy unless your saltlick apparently rofl Thanks btw you're a top bloke

• Thanks Matt

Yeah sorry mate I would have commented earlier but I was at work, right now i'm doing this on my phone at work You're a bloody legend, by far one of my favorite people on the forum

• Saltlick is and allways has been one of my least favorite people on the forum. I dont know everyone is lodged so firmly up his bumb.

lol thanks managed piss off Saltlick I'm actually impressed ahaha never seen him get pissed off rofl

• lol no comment I think your both great but applaud you brave to say that on this forum

Saltlick is and allways has been one of my least favorite people on the forum. I dont know everyone is lodged so firmly up his bumb.

• Man it's easy, I speak my mind and I don't really care if it is popular opinion or not. If I get likes cool if I get dislikes that is also cool :P

lol no comment I think your both great but applaud you brave to say that on this forum

• edited April 2014

Alt text

I respect you more I'm the same never cared for likes for me more important giving honest opinion then after that don't care I pissed off few people too lol

Man it's easy, I speak my mind and I don't really care if it is popular opinion or not. If I get likes cool if I get dislikes that is also cool :P

• He's got a cat named Carlos. That sounds awesome.

• @TheGoodTheBadTheDead

Good and respected forumer :)

• She's nice and has a neat little youtube channel.

• Makes funny videos and video responses that I see myself using for a long time.

(If you're still taking requests, I was going to use a Duck high-five here ;) )

• Here you are, sir.

Makes funny videos and video responses that I see myself using for a long time. (If you're still taking requests, I was going to use a Duck high-five here )

• :D

Giraffehat posted: »

Here you are, sir.

• He doesn't know what to write there.

• edited April 2014

He's from Salvador. <3

I replied to his post by mistake, but, oh well.

Rafoli posted: »

He doesn't know what to write there.

• She's from São Paulo, and is a very nice person :)

• :'D

gd3232 posted: »

He's one of these users here whose comments I like to read. They makes me smile.

• He's BATMAN!

• He doesn't know what to write there, his posts are funny and witty, and his smiley avatar(or sad face) is awesome.
  • His avatar picture is manly and intimidating!
  • One of the nicest people I've seen here :)
  • I heard he got hit on by shaundi, lol. Something about his avatar being sexy...?
  • Do YOU think its sexy?

I heard he got hit on by shaundi, lol. Something about his avatar being sexy...?

• No.
    Gengar posted: »

Do YOU think its sexy?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.