Major Game-ending crash in Strongbadia The Free (Wii version)

edited September 2008 in Game Support
Hello Telltale staff,

I'm experiencing a major game ending crash that is preventing me from finishing Episode 2.

After I complete the Maps and Minions game, the cutscene between Strongbad and The king of town begins. Right after strongbad leaves, when the king realizes he's been tricked, he says "Oh Crap"
The moment he says this, my Wii totally locks up, preventing me from completing the game.

I've tried the 4:3 setting trick (I always use widescreen) that helped with the Coach Z glitch in Ep. 1, that didn't work. I've tried Erasing and re-downloading the game again from the Wii shop channel, that didn't work. I've tried to skip through the cutscene fast by mashing the B trigger, and that didn't work.

I've re-played the M&M game a good 6 times, hoping it would finally work, but it crashes each time in the same place.

As you can imagine, I'm not happy at all. I've payed 10$ for a game I can't complete due to a major bug, and that's not right. So far I've loved the first 2 episodes and I want the other 3, but only If I can actually complete the games without bugs stopping me.

Thanks,

-Chris Coates
This discussion has been closed.