Incorrect subtitle in Strong Bad ep2

edited September 2008 in Game Support
On Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People, Episode 2: Strongbadia The Free, when you get to the part when you have to take over "Country", Strong Mad's country, there is a mess up in the translation with the text at the bottom of the screen. If you click the "lonely skull" at the far right of screen (at least on the Wii version) the text says something about "last week's waste" and Strong Bad states the same. However, if you click the skull to the far left of the screen, Strong Bad says something about, "This week's waste" but the subtitles at the bottom clearly state, "last week's waste" as it did on the other skull. Did anyone else notice this?

To those of you who are to lazy to read all that, basically.....There is a subtitle-voice mix up in "Country". Have at thy ending boss music! *Dun-Dun-DUUUUUUUUUN!* haha

Comments

• edited September 2008
    How is that a "Translation" issue though? The game is made in English.
  • edited September 2008
    Sounds more like the waiter served copy-pasta instead of spaghetti originaise.

I'd like to get a good gander at the compiling engine, I'm guessing it's as easy as flash by the sounds of this tiny mistake.

-m0r
  • edited September 2008
    There are a lot of subtitle errors in the game.
  • edited September 2008
    There are a lot of subtitle errors in the game.

I think your definition of a lot is a little off kilter. Out of upwards of 2500 lines we might have maybe a dozen typos in the subtitles. That is like fractions of a percent.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Thanks for reporting the issue, Luigi. :)
This discussion has been closed.