Letter to Lawrence

edited April 2014 in The Wolf Among Us

In episode 1 you find a letter in Faith's coat made for Prince Lawrence.

If he is still alive by episode 3, can you give him that letter at Lily's funeral?

Comments

• To my knowledge you can't interact with him at all at the funeral, but it'll likely come up when we get to speak to him again.

• edited April 2014

At the funeral you can interact (talk) to him but there is no mention of the letter (to my knowledge).

Katalept posted: »

To my knowledge you can't interact with him at all at the funeral, but it'll likely come up when we get to speak to him again.

• I spoke with Lawrence at the funeral. It did not come up. I also read the letter so I don't know if that makes a difference.

• edited March 2016

I was wondering if we will be able to tell Lawrence about Faith's letter where she say "sorry"
    When, after preventing his death by saying that his wife is missing and not that his wife is deth, we can meet him again during Lily's funeral, holly's sister (right?) but we have not much time even NOT interrupting Snow's talk
    We can take a look to the letters and read few words from who cared about Lily, but we can talk with him too, and choose what to say
    but not much change, nothing at al i guess?
    When we find the Faith's apologizes in the donkey skin we can decide what to do, is it open it, keep it or just say that it belongs to lawrence, and I don't know what happens if you just stay in silence, anyone choosed that way ?

PS: About that...does change anything to stop or let run on the fan xD ? lol I would not like to see a bullet bouncing because of it on and hit someone xD lol

and ....Snow...easy on Bigby please "come on, get up.." yeah, in a minute ok? :P

But, at this point even playig it over and over (with pleasure) I think that maybe it does end with the chapter itself, we can see some quick scenes and one is about him crying in anger and yelling not knowing why they can't find her body ! So...maybe there is nothing to really do about it?

• Telltale abandoned quite a few plotlines with this story, so it's likely they just chose to ignore it.

• To me it looks like to keep hight the interest of the customers too
    not everything, and with all this material they can do plenty of episodes, and i know they have other games too to care about but GEEZ
    this is so GREAT BRILLIANT NEW and it's a waste, alsmost stupid, to do not keep it up at least for a while!

AgentZ46 posted: »

Telltale abandoned quite a few plotlines with this story, so it's likely they just chose to ignore it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.