SBCG4AP Episode 2 - Game Keeps Freezing at Story Critical Point

edited September 2008 in Game Support
Hello Telltale Games,

I am absolutely loving Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People. I have already bought and completed the first episode for the Wii, and I am now playing through the second episode for the Wii, Strong Badia the Free.

Unfortunately I'm stuck due to a glitch - this is the fourth time in a row this has happened so I wanted to ask if there is a fix for this. Everytime I win at the Maps and Minions game and get the KoT back to his castle, the game freezes right after the cutscene (right after Strong Bad says "I wonder if my new Limozeen game has come out" and the KoT realizes he's been duped). It always freezes at that exact point.

I've also noticed that if I try to save right before the Maps and Minions game (that is, after sending the KoT the tax email), the game will also freeze.

If it changes anything (and I doubt it), every time I've beaten the Maps and Minions game it was with what I believe is a perfect score (8 turns)

Oh. Also, the game freezed for me when I tried to leave the Photo Booth early in the game (I was still wearing a costume; it does not freeze if I take off all of the costume pieces before hand).

And, I'm not in widescreen mode. I bring it up because I heard there were some glitches with that in episode 1.

Please let me know what I can do to get around this glitch (preferably without losing saved data). Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.