Wait a second....

some people might call this a spoiler.....
wait, In the trailer for episode 206, wasn't there a trailer for Midtown Cowboys the Movie? How come They didn't say anything about it in 206?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    It was a reference to mentions of the movie in the preceding episode, Chariots of the Dogs. We needed something for the 205 trailer to "tape over," and thought the Midtown Cowboys Movie trailer would be a funny thing to use.
  • edited September 2008
    Although strictly speaking, the trailer was probably on the tape of some other movie, which is actually what got taped over, since the trailer ends before the dub started. So... think about that.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    True, true. I taped over my copy of True Lies, which was where I first saw that Midtown Cowboys trailer.
  • edited September 2008
    You taped over True Lies. You dare desecrate a movie that our governor was in. How dare you.
  • jmmjmm
    edited September 2008
    You taped over True Lies. You dare desecrate a movie that our governor was in. How dare you.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be back (!)
  • edited September 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    It was a reference to mentions of the movie in the preceding episode, Chariots of the Dogs. We needed something for the 205 trailer to "tape over," and thought the Midtown Cowboys Movie trailer would be a funny thing to use.

ohhh now I get it. Thanks
  • edited September 2008
    Oh god.
    That idea is the worse thing I've ever heard since Shirt Tales.
  • You taped over True Lies. You dare desecrate a movie that our governor was in. How dare you.
    Knowing that our Govenor was in a That Movie scares me more than the fact he desecrated it---

*Is captured by Californian Govenment officials, and is beaten up by ol' Arnold himself*
  • edited October 2008
    Knowing that our Govenor was in a That Movie scares me more than the fact he desecrated it---

*Is captured by Californian Govenment officials, and is beaten up by ol' Arnold himself*

Forget you buddy, that's the best action/comedy James Cameron has done.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.