Would you rather questions? [with Walking Dead questions; SPOILERS]

edited April 2014 in Forum Games

Hey guys, since there has been a lot going on the forums I decide to do a game of "Would you rather" so would you rather...

• Play an episode that was long (like 2 hours and 30 minutes) but suck or have an episode that was short (1 hour and 30 min) but was good
  • Season 3 having a good plot and setting but play as a different character (A brand new character) or Season 3 having a awful plot and setting but still play as Clementine
  • Do homework or play The Walking Dead (lol xD)
  • Be the first one to play the first episode of the season before it gets release or Be the first one to play the last episode of the season before it get release
  • Have an option to say what you want (like write it out) or Have more hubs
  • Would you rather have Lee died or Omid :(
  • Kill Carver or Kill Lily
  • Play the game or Be IN the game
  • Get stuck in a room with Rebecca giving birth or Get stuck in a room with Larry having a heart attack
  • Clementine having a face of Nate or Kenny having a face of Rebecca?

Sorry if I made any spelling grammar but hope you guys enjoy and I MIGHT make a part two of this...

Comments

• This was probably a dumb idea...I regret I did this >.< -hides in a box-

• Are these trolls who are down voting my thread or...?

• No, it wasn't a dumb idea. You're trying your best to make this a better place and we all applaud you for that.

Love you BTW !

• Fuck all of the dislikers.

• True gentleman haha :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

No, it wasn't a dumb idea. You're trying your best to make this a better place and we all applaud you for that. Love you BTW !

• Don't pay attention to downvote troll

• Hell yeah !

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Fuck all of the dislikers.

• the down votes are meaning less.

• edited April 2014

I didn't mean to steal this thread from the lovely iHeartTWD. Disregard this post!

• Is lee dead or alive?

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I didn't mean to steal this thread from the lovely iHeartTWD. Disregard this post!

• edited April 2014
    • Carver, because Michael Madsen intrigues me and Ben would probably take it too far and get me killed. At least Carver would let me know. And I'm sure he's alright. What?

• Chuck. At least he didn't die in agony.

• Clem, because there's less chance of getting my face cleaver'd.

• Most definitely alive.

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Is lee dead or alive?

• Your answer about Carver made me giggle. Your answer about Clem makes me think you doubt Clem's skills....

* Carver, because Michael Madsen intrigues me and Ben would probably take it too far and get me killed. At least Carver would let me know. A

• Kiss Carver because Ben would find a way to kill me

Die like Chuck, he had a gun with him so he probably ended it quick

Spit in Lee's face because he's a man and would understand why I did it

• Nah, I don't. She just wouldn't be tall enough to get my face within cleaver-ing distance.

Your answer about Carver made me giggle. Your answer about Clem makes me think you doubt Clem's skills....

• Carver, Micheal Madsen's voice is A++ tho. Ben is less threatening but will probably end up getting us both killed somehow.

• Chuck, didn't he shoot himself? That's a good way to go in my opinion. Better than having your legs chopped off by cannibals while you're still conscious and fed to your group.

• As much as I'd hate to do it, Lee. I can't do it to Clem. At least I could apologize after..

• -Ben,because carver isn't goint to get a kiss from me after killin Walt -Like Mark ONLY IF THEY KILLED BEFORE CUTTING HIM FOR DINNER and at least my body will feed people tha's alive :P -Probably Clem IDK Lee would go all urban on my ass but Clem has that glare. Yah stickin with Clem.

• edited April 2014

Ha. She'd probably start with your knees and chop you down to size until you were eye to eye ○_O

Nah, I don't. She just wouldn't be tall enough to get my face within cleaver-ing distance.

• ...now that you mention what is in cleaver distance to her relative height, I think I'm going to change my answer. 0_o

Ha. She'd probably start with your knees and chop you down to size until you were eye to eye ○_O

1. Carver's gravelly voice has already seduced me. Wait... what?
    2. Die like Chuck. Becoming human BBQ is most definitely NOT how I want to kick the bucket, not that Mark was able to kick anything.
    3. Spit in Lee's face. He's probably punch me, but the possibility of making Clem cry brings ME to tears.

• Lmao!

Golem's voice - The precious...

...now that you mention what is in cleaver distance to her relative height, I think I'm going to change my answer. 0_o

• Yoy sure you'd have time to apologize before getting your face smashed? xD

sayakamiki posted: »

* Carver, Micheal Madsen's voice is A++ tho. Ben is less threatening but will probably end up getting us both killed somehow. * Chuck, di

• Probably not, but I can't imagine Sassy Clem would be any much more forgiving either.. Lee would understand, right? ..Right? x_x

Yoy sure you'd have time to apologize before getting your face smashed? xD

• 1 Encapsulating isn't it?

2 That joke was.... haha... wow. Feed the poor and hungry though right?

3 Either way you end up in tears. But I agree, I'd probably shoot myself for spitting on Clem :_(

Rock114 posted: »

* Carver's gravelly voice has already seduced me. Wait... what? * Die like Chuck. Becoming human BBQ is most definitely NOT how I want to k

• edited April 2014

Would you rather

• Be great with any gun and other weapons but otherwise useless or a terrible shot and no attack strength but have lots of other survival skills

• Save Maybel the cow or save Sam the dog

• Use your last food rations to try to fish or eat them but still be hungry

• I'd take the skills. I'd be a damn ninja.

Fuck Sam.

I hate fish. Fish is gross.

Shadusnox posted: »

Would you rather * Be great with any gun and other weapons but otherwise useless or a terrible shot and no attack strength but have lot

• No attack strength, but lots of other survival skills.

• Maybelle, duh. You'd get free milk. :D Sam is cute but otherwise useless, and deadly once you bring out the food..

• Eat them. Knowing my luck I'd probably catch nothing and it would just be a waste. I don't even know how to fish anyways.

Shadusnox posted: »

Would you rather * Be great with any gun and other weapons but otherwise useless or a terrible shot and no attack strength but have lot

1. I know. It's almost supernatural...
    2. Glad you enjoyed it. I assure you that I stand by my high standards of comedy, unlike Mark who can't be bothered to stand for anything these days.
    3. If you spit on Clem, Lee probably wouldn't let you survive for the time it took you to say "Sorry," so spitting on him is really the best course of action.

1 Encapsulating isn't it? 2 That joke was.... haha... wow. Feed the poor and hungry though right? 3 Either way you end up in tears. But I agree, I'd probably shoot myself for spitting on Clem :_(

• edited April 2014

@iHeartTWD You should try to space out your bullet points a little more by pressing "Enter" twice after each line.

Here's one:

Let's say that at the end of Season 1, you could magically transport Clem into an alternate universe where her parents are still alive and there's no zombie apocalypse. However, once she enters this alternate universe, she can't leave and the universe will suddenly collapse in on itself and be destroyed after 1 year.

Would you rather that she be transported to this universe or stay where she is now? Basically, would you prefer that Clem live out 1 year in peace but face certain annihilation at the end or continue to live in the Walking Dead universe for however long she will live?

• Fixed the formatting in the original post. I'm going to move this to forum games now that things are back to normal.

• This seems heavily TWD-based and spoiler-y though. Not sure it really belongs in forum games.

Fixed the formatting in the original post. I'm going to move this to forum games now that things are back to normal.

• Hm, maybe. I can add a spoiler warning and update the thread title to reflect this.

However, if it turns out to be a better fit for the Walking Dead forum even after that, I have no objections to moving it back.

DomeWing333 posted: »

This seems heavily TWD-based and spoiler-y though. Not sure it really belongs in forum games.

• Awe thanks! Love ya too

SaltLick305 posted: »

No, it wasn't a dumb idea. You're trying your best to make this a better place and we all applaud you for that. Love you BTW !

• I was on my mobile when I right that but I will try to right it like you said. Thanks!

@iHeartTWD You should try to space out your bullet points a little more by pressing "Enter" twice after each line. Here's one: Let's s

• And I would say I would rather her go into another universe where she can be happy with her parents for a least a year :)

@iHeartTWD You should try to space out your bullet points a little more by pressing "Enter" twice after each line. Here's one: Let's s

• How would the universe collapse? Would it be painful and drawn out or quick and painless?

• Quick and painless.

How would the universe collapse? Would it be painful and drawn out or quick and painless?

• Tough call tough call. I'd say a year of happiness. Nice would you rather :)

Quick and painless.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.