Forum Contest #4 (Winners Posted!)

ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
edited April 2014 in Forum Games

I want to say that I haven't been on for a while because I moved this past month. I was extremely busy and I couldn't get on.

Hey guys! This is the 4th contest I'm posting on this account. Here's the description for anyone who is new!

Hello, I'm ShaleReeve and I'll be posting lots of contests on this account! Some of them will be a "competition" where there will be a winner, or it might be some sort of trivia of some sort. I'll try to get in at least one contest per week, but I may do more! I won't post them on a certain day, so always be on the lookout! I will always name the threads "Forum Contest (insert number here)." So if you are stuck trying to find the contest, that's what it's called! I'll also post them on the The Walking Dead section first, so people can notice it since most people stay in that section. It will move to the Forum Games eventually, where people can keep conversing and participating. I'll normally announce the winners about 2 days later on that same thread, so keep checking on the thread to see the winners if you are interested! (Also keep in mind that I only joined recently, so excuse me if any of these contests have been done before. Thanks!)

This contest, try to name the people with the most likes here you can think of in chronological order, without looking at any profiles (Limit 10 people). You get one point for each person in the correct spot on your list. Remember, the more people, the better!

You can also attempt to mention how many likes each person has for extra credit points. Obviously, the person's amount of likes will change as of this thread, so I will be rounding to the nearest 50-100 likes (depends on the person). If you are able to guess the amount of likes they have correctly, you get 2 extra points.

Remember, no editing! If I see an edited comment, that comment is automatically disqualified! Try to avoid cheating as much as possible to make it fun!

Here are the winners! Sorry it was 2 days late, the past couple of days have been extremely busy. Expect Forum Contest 5 to be out tonight. Anyway, the winners:

MOST ACCURATE GUESSES:

1ST: Swagguykiller69
2nd: Deceptio
3rd: Beastwolf

PEOPLE WITH MOST LIKES (AS OF NOW):

1st: GOUSTTTT with 20,663 likes
2nd: SaltLick305 with 15,997 likes
3rd: Ohyoupokedme with 13,482 likes

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.